Recent content by stein

1. S

Episode 355

Indeed, it is certainly complex. I guess Miura could end up making Casca hate or fear Guts again due to those events...it's just that I don't see it lasting long, especially considering we've already dealt with that for years now from Elaine. I'm seeing bigger issues ahead for the group in...
  2. S

Episode 355

I suppose that depends on how she recalls those events. As a fellow eclipse survivor, if she is able to comprehend everything post eclipse with the big picture in mind I think she'll sympathize with much of the way Guts acted. However if she recalls events sporadically and without context I...
  3. S

Episode 355

This was touched on a bit, but one thing I'm unsure of is the nature of Casca's reaction to Guts. Is this going to have lasting implications on her attitude towards him, or was he merely a catalyst for the resurgence of her traumatic memories? I'm leaning towards this not really impacting...
  4. S

Episode 354

Ah, it's too much. No story has ever impacted me like Berserk does. I was hoping the sequence would end in a final panel with Casca opening her eyes, and Miura delivered! :casca: I started reading in 2003, so not quite as long as some others here, but it sure was a long journey to this...
  5. S

Episode 350

I'm not sure if it's just my imagination, but even more so in this episode I feel a sense of urgency and excitement directly from Miura through his art. It's almost as if he is exceptionally enthusiastic about what's coming next and can't wait to show the readers. Certainly it would be cool to...
  6. S

Episode 350

I'm not sure how I missed this being mentioned before. It just works so well given the context, and I think calling it a "crazy idea" is going a bit too far. Certainly it has more weight than being the Beast of Darkness's eye, which makes no sense at all. I look forward to seeing if this...
Top Bottom