Recent content by Stiler

1. S

[AOW] Berserk - The Tentacle Ship 2013

I don't own a lot of AOW's myself (Cept the Griffith on horse and a few smaller ones) but I do collect other statues and the main reason I find it hard to collect the AOW statues are both the price + the size. When Sideshow/kotobukiya/Hot Toys, and many other companies can put out statues that...
  2. S

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Congrats Sankari! Yours looks great. Mine was finished yesterday as well :ubik: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172999572890810&id=149911085199659 Can't wait to get it. I like the little "splatter" effect he put near the top of the sword on my paint job. I don't really...
  3. S

1/6 Medicom Berserk RAH GUTS

The super obvious Joints kill the piece imo. There are ways that companies can cover up the joints on action figures these days a lot better then they used to.
  4. S

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (Final Product Update) Can't wait to see it, definitely in for a painted one.
  5. S

Eclipse - void & Griffith 2013

It's hard for me to justify buying AOW statues, especially when looking at the cost/size relation. Let alone making a 1/15th scale and charging over 500+ for it. Why pay that much for such a tiny statue when you have companies out there(Sideshow, Bowen, etc), even ones from Japan like...
  6. S

Looking to trade (non-berserk) statues toward Guts and Slan, Magun, etc.

Hello, haven't been around here in quite some time. The economy hit me pretty hard and I haven't been able to do much in terms of my hobbies but I've been having better luck recently, but not too much. So I'm just treading the waters to see what's out there at the moment. I am looking for...
  7. S

Some Cheaper stuff in Japan

If I'm interested in the Guts and Slan statue do I just contact him via his website email?
  8. S

Some Cheaper stuff in Japan

What would the final price end up being for the Guts and Slan statue to the US? It's extremely tempting to me, as it's one of the main statues I want right now.
  9. S

Nameplates

The nameplates (at least on the Griffith MF horse statue) are only stuck on the statue by a glue-like substance. If it gets hot the glue can melt and the nameplate can come off and such, not really that secure imo. Though you can easily re-add glue and such or somethin stronger then what AOW...
  10. S

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

I've dealt with that seller in the past, bought a vampire hunter D statue from him and another one, good seller at least from my experience with him.
  11. S

Superman: the movie teaser

How can so many people have not known of the "spoiler" that was posted in this thread? I mean...it's pretty much well known what happens :p. Just like batman begins, "Oh man, joker going to be the next villian? You spoiled it!" :isidro:
  12. S

Superman: the movie teaser

I thought it was "so so." The best part of the film imo were the special effects of him flying around/saving things. The storyline was weak, and imo they got the wrong people for Lois and superman, though the acting wasn't "Bad" they just didn't really fit/look the parts imo.
  13. S

Medieval Times

I went to the one at the Excalibur hotel and I was disappointed. The actors came off extremely "cheesy" along with most of the dialog. You got served a tiny ass piece of meat, I forgot what it was, believe it was quail or something. No mutton/lamb or anything like that. Not to mention the...
  14. S

Any hardcore Evangelions fans here???

NGE is about the only anime with mech's that I actually liked, so yea I loved it :). Though I was not expecting "That" kind of an ending to the series (not the movies made afterwards). I got the original dvd boxset (with the red leaf, etc on the case).
  15. S

AOW - Armored Berserk & Fire Dragon

Dangit! missed it :(, well here's to hoping I can score one on ebay at a decent price, though I hope it doesn't end up like the berserk before this that goes for like 400+ bucks now.
Top Bottom