Recent content by strategia

1. S

Episode 345

It is true but they probably don't know two kind of beherit existing And other using of it like skullknight sword After skullknight he was the better in eclipse experience 4 time if my count was good
  2. S

Episode 345

I'm thinking the same It comes faster than I expected. For me it has to be with casca after her sanity restoration
  3. S

Episode 345

Title: 大導師 - Great Gurus
  4. S

Casca's wishes

It is true I am dyslexic :daiba: and it is more awful in a foreign language. :???: If i could writing or explain (in oral) you in french it would be easier :isidro:, but it will be more difficult to share.
  5. S

Casca's wishes

That true all the information we have about they link was in the beginning of episode 283 perhaps a speculation making by the emperor of the Kushan empire :ganishka:. Who may know some thing. If this situation can be happen it is true he try to help his parents by weaken femto :mozgus: or other...
  6. S

Casca's wishes

Hello everybody. I am a big fan of berserk since the first time I read it near 20 years ago. I wants your opinion about a theory that I thinking from some weeks. So since guts leave the band of the hawk, skull knight :SK: always be use to announce the switch in the scenario line (it could...
Top Bottom