Recent content by Stream

1. S

Grail makes doodlies?!

hilarious :D :D :troll: keep 'em coming!
  2. S

AOW - 30% off

That's because I'm using my psychic powers to keep it in sale until I get a proper job :troll: Really, fingers crossed to everyone & myself.. :P One day it will be miineeeeeee :zodd:
  3. S

Supposedly funny edited pictures

I'll never eat apples again. :SK: :troll: :troll: Such a wonderful topic! Guys, you've really done some amazing work in this thread :serpico: ....And there we go, my 2 cents....(shameless MSPaint amateur) :puck:
  4. S

Teeth

LoL has anyone besides me after seeing this thought of Princess Clara and her "octopussoir" from Drawn Together ? :troll: What a movie, geez. I'm a girl but still find the idea kinda... eeeekk! Agree with bph - this might be watchable followed by drinking game in a crowd of friends... You...
  5. S

Who is the sexiest girl?

: :troll: :troll: still laughing at this one :troll: Btw Farnese is not my favorite, but the possessed-naked-sword-riding scene is one of those which totally own when it comes to sexually twisted scenes in Berserk :isidro: :badbone:
  6. S

Replica of one of Guts' early swords

mmmm swords... And this is a neat one, thanx for sharing the info. Btw did they actually cut the tree with it to test it? I just wondered... Even imagining that is fun! :isidro:
  7. S

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

At the moment I am very happy to be young. Yes of course, the lifespan is an unpredictable thing, but still.. I just had the crazy idea... Imagine to be, at this present date, a 60-65 yrs old Berserk fan. :troll: Or maybe that would be a good thing? Maybe the determination to see the end of...
  8. S

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

Taking everything in consideration, I'd say we've been through around 45%-55% of Berserk.. Just a rough judgement.. But who knows... And what if Miura is planning to follow the example of Guin Saga, which influenced him? :serpico: Then we're gonna get a whole lot more Berserk than we'd...
  9. S

Berserk: Lighten up? or Darken down?

Hmm I take it it's fine the way it is, but I wouldn't like to see it "lighten up" more than now... Actually I might even like it more if it becomes "darker" again, since I loved the atmosphere of the first three volumes. Anyway, Miura is the man, whatever he does is right. :miura: :guts:
  10. S

Anyone playing WoW?

---n00b rushing in!--- there you go: WoW is a feeling :troll:
  11. S

Super dad, it's me

Ohh how lovely! Congratulations!!! (Yipee, another little Aries to the world :beast:) And Tony is a nice name :) @ VH Bob, you're crazy man, I laughed as hell :troll: haha
  12. S

The New Picture Thread

Gentlemen, I think there's a Hawk of Light above my neighbourhood: :isidro: :???: :SK: and here you can also see a bigger CLOSE UP BUT , the scene wouldn't be as half as neat if there wasn't THIS on the sky as well (had to take a separate photo because my camera's zoom sucks) which...
  13. S

Chat Room - Now Open

...since tonight I managed to fall asleep three times while being in chat room here, it really shouldn't be weird that I dreamt being on SK chat, right? :troll: had to share this, twas so funny :serpico: And no, people in the chatroom were not boring.. It's just my nasty habit to lay sleepy...
  14. S

American Anime Awards

:troll: good point Aaz. Well, I'm not American either, but there we go.. Voted on several categories. Berserk aside, I was also especially happy to cast votes for Samurai Champloo on theme song and long series.
  15. S

Weird. Peter Jackson.

and now they put entire article on the yahoo today... http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20070111/en_movies_eo/d1f45be38812_4842_a8ba_17681258dea9 This is turning into such a soap opera that I don't actually even care anymore...
Top Bottom