Recent content by Strife

1. S

WTB 2 AOW statues

Looking for these 2 AOW statues: Guts 100 man slayer Guts Kingdom of Falconia Please send me a Pm if you are looking to sell either. Thanks!
  2. S

Media Blasters Remastering Berserk

Just got mine from best buy tonight and I absolutely love the disc art and packaging. This is my 3rd berserk anime set now and I think it's my favorite. I even like it better than my box of war set... though my last disc in BoW set crapped out so I might be biased against it hehe.
  3. S

Berserk Posters

www.cafepress.com they print custom posters if you wanted to have one printed out. I am gonna try it out in the next few weeks. If you have already tried this company or do before me post how it turns out.
  4. S

Where did you find that glowing brand one? I had my friend make that for me on another board . So i was just wondering if you got it from there?
  5. S

my friend's custom berserk gameboy sp

Does anyone have a fairly large/clear pic of the brand? I would like to try to put it on the big blank side of my pc.
  6. S

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

Very cool, Thanks a bunch 8)
  7. S

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

All of those your gif's are really nice 10-4, I was wondering if you could possibly make me one from vol6 when guts assassinated count julius? Thats one of my favorite scenes and it would be much appreciated.
  8. S

Favorite fights, battles, and duels

1. Guts vs Griffith (pt 1 & 2)- I really liked the 2nd dual they had because when i was first watching it I couldn't wait to see who would win. 2. Guts vs Soldiers when rescuing griffith. just a personal favorite. 3. Guts vs Grunbeld -Was great to see the new armor in action. I can't wait to...
  9. S

Episode 239

Great chapter but I am still waiting to see what Guts can do in his new armor when he is fully rested up. I definetly won't complain about all the great action lately though :)
  10. S

How old were you when you started reading Berserk?

My friend and I were in Blockbuster one night and the 1st translated dvd had just been released so he talked me into renting it (I had never seen an anime b4 and thought it would be a waste of money). After seeing that 1st dvd I went on ebay and bought the full jp dvd set and that next weekend...
  11. S

where did you get your user name?

In the online game I play people always said i liked to constantly get into fights. So someone reccomended the name and I liked the meaning to it so i guess it just stuck with me.
  12. S

Behelit keychain

hehe thanks for the reply, already bought the letter G keychain when i first saw the manga. I did find a place close to my house with the 1st series keychains but they only sell them as a set of 5 or 6 for $35.
  13. S

Behelit keychain

I am new and already a thread killer :'(
  14. S

Behelit keychain

I am lookin for the behelit keychain from the first set of keychains that came out and was wondering if anyone knew a place i could get one? I found one place but they sold out right before i placed my order and can't find them anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Top Bottom