Recent content by Struggler

1. S

Favourite Quotes

Guts to Carcus "Are you the only man, to never dream?"
  2. S

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Looks Dark Horse is all caught up and is now going at snails pace. I will still buy the mangas but I need my Berserk fix, so I'm jumping ship and reading the translations here. :ubik:
  3. S

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

I think they will be at sea for a while. so many bad things can happen at sea, it's a rich source of story i'm sure Miura will milk it for all it's worth. Anyone know when Darkhorse usually puts out the previews? I'm going nuts waiting for it.
  4. S

1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! ***SOLD OUT***

Re: 1:1 scale replica of Berserker Helmet!!! Is this helmet wearable?
  5. S

Dark Horse Releases

One thing I didn't quite understand from reading the last volume, if the armor is supporting his broken bones how did they remove the armor, once removed how was he able to walk or do the elves also repair bone thanks.
  6. S

Berserk MMO?

maybe off topic if so feel free to delete but i would like to know if Miura would support a MMORPG based on the Berserk universe and maybe even be willing to write storylines/quests for it. i have a dream of starting a studio of developers, graphic designers, etc dedicated to this masterpiece
  7. S

Zodd's end?

Actually, Guts cut Wyald wide open and it had no effect. However, when Guts cut his humanoid torso it brought Wyald to the brink of death. Guts cutting up the snail apostle had no effect, only cutting his (humanoid) head off did. I notice no such weakness on Zodd if Guts or Skullknight are...
  8. S

Zodd's end?

Speaking of which, each apostle seems to have their humanoid form even when they are in their monster form, and it is their weakness. I noticed other apostles don't, like Zodd. Do they somehow lose their weakness after a second eclipse, like the count was going to have if he did decide to...
  9. S

The End of Berserk?

Oh yeah? Well there goes that theory.
  10. S

The End of Berserk?

I might be wrong but my theory about this is that from their eyes, bringing it to the U.S. just doesn't make sense. As far as they are concerned, we havn't seen passed the eclipse because the only official Berserk that has crossed the seas is the anime and the Dark Horse translations. So sending...
Top Bottom