Recent content by StrugglerAmir

1. StrugglerAmir

Kouji Mori's photos of Kentarou Miura

Since Kouji Mori made a twitter account, he has started posting not before seen photos of Miura. Today he posted this amazing photo of Miura that almost brought tears to my eyes. Since it seems that Mori is going to post more of these precious photos during time, I thought it would be nice if...
  2. StrugglerAmir

Episode 367

Man this episode really made me worried about this whole thing. :sad: There are more than a few moments where it feels like a piece of story has been removed and is not being shown to us. It makes you confused about what really just happened there. You find yourself wandering and speculating...
  3. StrugglerAmir

Episodes 365 & 366

Oops I didn't see that in previous chats. Thanks! That co-author part felt like a huge overstatement to me too, so much so that I immediately came here to seek a better translation for it to make sure if he really meant Mori was like a co-author alongside Miura! Honestly it's an odd statement.
  4. StrugglerAmir

Hi

Hi
  5. StrugglerAmir

Episodes 365 & 366

What do you guys think of the second comment specifically? Can someone please translate what exactly he is saying? I'm especially curious about the "co-author" part in here!!
Top Bottom