Recent content by Suavo-kun

1. S

Episode 237

Yes No ABSOLUTELY NO. This is why I usually skip your posts =D
  2. S

Episode 237

Yay! Thanks Bakou. I'm going to leave the bit torrent up for a week or so every night for others to download. I'm capping my upload to 15kb/s though. :-* Some points/speculations. There is a possibility at least one person would be against Guts and company to reside at Elfheim. One may...
  3. S

Episode 237

He had at least sex twice... Remember when Gambino sold him?
  4. S

Episode 236

Is it even possible to wear that armour/carry that sword and be able to float or swim at all?
  5. S

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 I'll second that.
  6. S

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 There's a huge eye on his bow. Somewhere in volume 19(?), there's a picture.
  7. S

Kushans in Wyndam: a ploy or not?

There were earlier confrontations between the Hawks and the Kushan where it would prove pointless fighting if your theory is right.
  8. S

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 *Shudders* Miura's story board is probably another decade ahead of this chapter ;D
  9. S

How would you want Guts to kill Griffith?

Gattsu is knocked out unconscious after accidently stabbing Caska. Griffith, in a panic and many flashbacks, grabs a behelit and sacrifices himself-since the only people he cares about is himself and Caska- to save her. :o Godhand cannot be complete and the end.
  10. S

The poorest character in berserk

I would have to say Guts. This isn't supposed to be a pity thread of disliking and how lame a character is... It's about how many times you went "Aw, poor thing..." to the character.
  11. S

What if gatts is alrdy an apostle?

I don't see how that relates to my reply? o_O And ANYWAYS, Gats worked and practiced every damn day of his life to be where he is now. SO unlike any of the other Apostles....
  12. S

How would you want Guts to kill Griffith?

Perhaps there should be a neither option? :-X I hate killings. Stop the hate! :-\ *re-reads Berserk 1-26*
  13. S

What if gatts is alrdy an apostle?

Wouldn't you find it odd that if he was an apostle and killed his own mother that there was no clue or a flashback that he did? That would be called horrible writing, friend.
  14. S

TGS - Berserk PS2

Berserk PS2 Movie!!!111!!1one http://data.ruliweb.net:8080/tgs2003/ruliweb/ber01.mpg A nice 30 mb vid of the outcoming ps2 game!!11 I want a PS2 now. :(
Top Bottom