Recent content by SuicideCommand0

1. S

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

eh looks like they started translating the sound effects. It looks pretty awkward IMO Click for image
  2. S

According to the Dark horse site 12 comes out in july and 13 comes out in September. Does this mean they moved to bi-monthly? Damn that would be nice also it seems this is how they are handling number 13. sticker will be on the outside wrapping im sure. no censoring ^_^
  3. S

I'm so anxious to get to the eclipse. I thought it was going to start at the end of this issue :( o well i know the next two issues will be crammed with awsomness. Also what was with Wyald. He didn't seem like an apostle, seeing as he had no beherit. At the same time he seemed to weak to be a...
  4. S

Guild Wars

Im playing, i 17 level necromancer named Suicidecommmando as well as a low level war/monk names Capt Guts I started a guild by the name Band of the Hawk ;D
  5. S

Dark Horse Releases

They posted the Preview to issue 8 but, still no date for 9 :-\
  6. S

Odd moment in "Guardians of desire"

I have another question thats been driving me crazy about that same scene. When Therisia, grabs guts's sword and her hands are bleeding. Guts seems to freak out and look at his own hands. I'm not shure why this is, but he does it quite a few times in the series in wich ive read so far. Whatever...
Top Bottom