Recent content by SuperVegetto

1. S

Twin Peaks Returns

I got a massive deja vu from this comment. Is it future or is it past?
  2. S

Twin Peaks Returns

I usually find it hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or not but whatever that case may be, Fire Walk With Me was a splendid movie. If we were to get something like that again... Also it was made during Lynch's "second period", which I prefer most. The mood, music, sounds etc... were best...
  3. S

Twin Peaks Returns

He should just make a 2 hour long movie without pointless scenes and it would be both high quality and produced relatively fast.
  4. S

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Spoilers ahead (why are you here if you haven't watched :schierke: ) Killing Littlefinger wasn't just horribly done, he shouldn't have died. Yes, he became redundant but it's completely the writers' fault for not being able to use the best character in the series well. Instead, he got fooled by...
  5. S

Twin Peaks Returns

Most people thought the
  6. S

They still get most of the story from George R.R Martin. Like that dumb freaking Jon & Dany romance. It's funny because everyone knew this was gonna happen and they still went the most predictable rout. It's also gonna suck when a character as 1 dimensional as those two wins the throne while...
  7. S

Are people actually surprised about the This whole show is incredibly predictable and cliche tbh, it has turned into a Disney show for adults. I know what happens next episode and once it's confirmed I'm giving it a 1/10 rating
  8. S

Twin Peaks Returns

Swap the rating of episode 14 with that of 15 and you'll have it right
  9. S

Twin Peaks Returns

Has to be my favorite episode of the season. So emotional and didn't have the sorta cheap visual look of the previous episode, great atmosphere and the DougieCoop scene made me scream and pause it.
  10. S

Twin Peaks Returns

Lmao what? You need to join a Twin Peaks group in facebook or reddit and see the crazy amounts of theories and connections (I'm talking about those that are likely true) if you think there's no depth or consistency. I bet you didn't even notice the in the latest episode. Even the whole Bob...
  11. S

Twin Peaks Returns

Well, the next one might blow your minds. Why? Sky serien in Germany showed the next episode by mistake.
  12. S

Anybody see leaked episode 4? Holy mother of God
  13. S

Twin Peaks Returns

The thing with brilliant art is that some of it is better understood, enjoyed and valued after re-experiencing it some months after the first time. I watched the first two seasons and FWWM about 3 years ago and really liked them. Didn't really rewatch scenes or even think about TP that much...
  14. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 12

Well that's better to know because it means that they didn't completely remake his incarnation. Although they did execute it pretty terribly...
  15. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 12

Perhaps the worst episode out of a pretty bad adaptation. And why are Ninas in anime so annoying? Whoever watched this and Code Geass will understand Also, I haven't read the manga in a while so my memory might be shady, but did this scene with Griffith reincarnating there even happen? I...
Top Bottom