Recent content by Supreme King Gaizeric

1. Supreme King Gaizeric

Skull Knight Tattoo

Thank you, Aaz! Really means a lot coming from you, I know you're very passionate about Miura's art style (as we all are!). I'll be sure to update this thread when it's finished. It was a long 4-hour session due to the insane amount of detail, so my arm was crying. :ganishka:
  2. Supreme King Gaizeric

Skull Knight Tattoo

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm very happy to share my work in progress Skull Knight tattoo. It's definitely the biggest tattoo I've had so far, and it's part of a Berserk sleeve I'll be working on this year. My previous ink was really nothing special, just...
  3. Supreme King Gaizeric

[Question]: Genuine Kentarou Miura Artwork

Hi everyone! I love visiting this side of the forum as I love seeing you guys either sell or showcase your Berserk merchandise, and something I really want to know - is there anyone out there with genuine, legitimate artwork made by Kentarou Miura, no reproductions? I'm not looking to buy (I...
  4. Supreme King Gaizeric

Episode 368

Oh, absolutely. I can't wait to read Griffith's Aaz's and your input on this episode. I must say I liked the art in this, I think it's the Studio's best episode so far. I will happily come back on the 12th to read your thoughts.
  5. Supreme King Gaizeric

What Are You Playing?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - I recently started my very first island and I think I'm too old for AC but at the same time I just love the game. It's so relaxing and charming, as charming as usual. God of War - I got this game from a dear friend of mine and I recently started on PC. A bit too...
  6. Supreme King Gaizeric

Useless questions I ask myself pondering over Berserk

Hi Aaz, just chiming in here. I'm particularly interested in the way you spelled "Gaizeric" with a z. I have been reading your messages from this forum for a couple of months now, and I have never seen anything but impeccable writing on your end. Was this a simple typo, or was his name Gaizeric...
  7. Supreme King Gaizeric

Episode 367

I have it as well. It is one of my most prized possessions, currently. I own the CUTIE1 Skull Knight figure as well as a print from the exhibition (unrelated, my apologies. I'm just really excited about my small Berserk collection!:guts:) and when I show it to my friends I always make sure to...
  8. Supreme King Gaizeric

Atsuko store Berserk merchandise

I might be late on this one, but every time I see merch with 2016 anime art on it instead of the vast myriad of beautiful illustrations from the manga or Miura himself I always see it as a huge red flag.
  9. Supreme King Gaizeric

Episodes 365 & 366

Honestly, I can't say I'm happy about this result. Kentarou Miura's Berserk is gone, and his art, panelling, and dialogue is sorely missing, I agree with that. I almost don't want to see the ending if it means reading it this way. The problem I found with this project (through the lens of the...
  10. Supreme King Gaizeric

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

It's funny how I was browsing this forum less than a week ago, thinking about the future of Berserk and reading all your insightful comments about the future of the franchise. Hell, I got a small Puck tattoo two days ago. I am personally moved by this decision, but also terrified. I immediately...
  11. Supreme King Gaizeric

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I am incredibly moved right now. My emotions have been pulled, and I haven't cried about Berserk since last year. I... don't know what to say.
  12. Supreme King Gaizeric

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

After a long year of grieving, plenty of meditation, I've come to healthily accept Berserk's true end. As soon as the news hit me i was in complete disbelief, hoping it was a distasteful, late April Fool's joke, as the Master had allegedly died a couple times in the past. It was difficult...
Top Bottom