Recent content by Surakemastura

1. Surakemastura

Breaking Bad

I would love to hear the admins and any other members of the forum who would like to chime in talk about Breaking Bad. Are you going to wait for the show to end or should we expect a podcast soon? (If you guys decide to do it of course)
  2. Surakemastura

Breaking Bad

3. Surakemastura

Breaking Bad

4. Surakemastura

Breaking Bad

That was hilarious. Dean Norris seems like a very funny guy, you can easily imagine him and Cranston clowning around on set all the time :guts:
  5. Surakemastura

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

IMHO, I think Griffith got it right a couple podcasts back: Miura is really trying to make Berserk the best story of all time, hence the huge breaks. I'm really the person who just does things half-assed all the time so I'm not very familiar with the feeling, but those of you who rather do...
  6. Surakemastura

Oh, that Ricardo. So cool to see him participating so actively in his brother's community!
  7. Surakemastura

Man, this break is starting to affect me too. It's the unknown duration, really. It would have been totally fine with Miura coming out and saying 'Berserk to resume in 10 months', rather than having hopes every other week and then coming here and seeing the dreaded 'Berserk Hiatus for 19+ weeks'...
  8. Surakemastura

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

It was pretty awful, if it were anything other than Berserk I would have turned it off halfway. I really don't have anything more to say that has already been posted. Voted for Poor though, since it could have been much worse I guess. At this point the only thing to look forward to is to see how...
  9. Surakemastura

Episode 333

I love how Falconia, the plains around it, and the World Tree are so jaw dropping beautiful, but the sky looks so dark and ominous. Maybe Miura is conveying something here. :carcus: Making the fields around the city to be in permanent springtime to feed the ever growing population...what a...
  10. Surakemastura

The New Picture Thread

It's supposed to give you 'balance', but it's a scam... I was swept away in the marketing craze surrounding it, but it's a total waste of money. Ah, just curiosity really. Something to cross off the list! :guts:
  11. Surakemastura

The New Picture Thread

Congrats again :guts: You guys should totally print n'frame that photo, what a beautiful picture. I performed an Isidro Jump right before the facilities closed down for winter, by plunging right into the Corinth Canal: I almost pussed out seconds before the jump, but there were ladies...
  12. Surakemastura

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 26

What a hilarious podcast, there were times that I laughed so hard I had to rewind just so that I could hear what you guys said :ganishka: The movies are so far gone by now, that any serious conversation about them is pointless. Also congratulations Gobulatula and Grail :guts: I think choking...
  13. Surakemastura

Subs or Dubs?

I recall when I first found the '97 Berserk anime, I was faced with this choice. I decided that since this had a Medieval Europe setting, it would be more realistic if the characters spoke English instead of Japanese. I've been pretty adamant about watching subbed versions ever since.
  14. Surakemastura

What Are You Playing?

Diablo 1's atmosphere was something else, wasn't it? Sadly, I wish I could say the same for Diablo 2. :sad: I don't want to bias you negatively about it before you get a chance to play it but, that feeling you got when you first descended into the catacombs in Diablo 1 or when you first fought...
  15. Surakemastura

Hill of Swords Audio Score

I've had this on loop for the past hour.
Top Bottom