Recent content by Swordsman in Sable

1. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 278

The personalized apostles you mention were usually used as plot devices in one way or another earlier in the series, and that's why they were so personalized. Guts has probably killed several lesser, "vanilla" apostles throughout his years as the black swordsman behind the scenes, as has been...
  2. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 277

lol...wow. If anyone had said weeks ago that they thought that Guts and Zodd would team up and beat that mist form's ass, I wouldn't have believed it. Awesome episode. The imagery of the dark knight riding a fucking flying demon into battle is just awe inspiring. The kind of awe that inspires...
  3. Swordsman in Sable

2nd favourite relation of characters

It's a tough choice, as several of the relationships in Berserk are really important and complicated. But at the moment I like Farnese-Guts' relationship the most, because how much it's changed over time, how she's been changed over time, and all the crazy situations that came up early on in...
  4. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 274

Must be :P
  5. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 274

lol. Thanks for the scans. Is it just me, or does Magnifico somehow seem to have aged in this episode?
  6. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 271

As usual, I'm impressed and somewhat suprised. Thanks Aazealh! I wonder what'll happen to Shierke when this is over...I'm guessing she'll eventually be able to return to her body, but who knows.
  7. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 270

He's totally watching CausalityVision in the Skullcave while Zodd cooks him food. Anyway, awesome episode. I think Guts is really bad shape given he hasn't attacked Daiba yet. I don't recall the beast pausing that long before trying to kill something, anyway. I almost feel like Miura had Guts...
  8. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 265

Thanks Aaz! Is it just me, or did the character artwork in this issue seem a little better than usual? As said, the episode itself was more of the same, but it still managed to show some new stuff, move the plot at least a little, and make one's jaw slack multiple times in awe. Wow, just wow. I...
  9. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 254

Uh yeah, on that last pic of Guts, it looks fine. Seriously, Berserk has some of the best manga art out there. Period. Be grateful it's so damn good that you'd can only complain about a very subjective "well I don't like the way this face looks this time" thing, rather than something techincal...
  10. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 248

Um, well in Caska's case, she did kind of get worshiped as a witch at the heretic orgy. Her brand attracted spirits to possess all the guys into meat eating freaks, and the demon baby came to protect her by dispelling those spirits. Then Elene told Mozgus' goons that she was their leader when...
  11. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 243

wow just wow
  12. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 243

Unless the HICKs got totally restocked with noble's son's, I think they got wiped out at the second eclipse, since there weren't any HICKs with Azan, and Silatt said those were the only survivors (though of course he didn't see Azan coming at the time). I'm sure there are other divisions of the...
  13. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 243

rofl, awesome.
  14. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 243

Page 14, bottom left panel. Bag of goodies :P It's either just some of their provisions, or they restocked their food from croc meat/skins or something. Now please unfuck this page in the thread -_-.
  15. Swordsman in Sable

Episode 243

Hmm, I don't see the resemblance as much, though it does make sense. Assuming it is the demon child, it's technically the son of all 3 of them, not just Guts and Caska :P I wonder what his plans are though, separating from the group and all.
Top Bottom