Recent content by Sykres

1. Sykres

The Hunt for Konami's Berserk Trading Card Game

I wish someone would make a new card game for sure. I like digital games for playing, but the allure of collecting physical cards is much more appealing to me. Maybe in some fantasy universe Konami (or whoever holds the rights now) would hire people like me to localize a short English run...
  2. Sykres

For sure, I understand. Same thing is happening with graded cards as well, it's just a huge speculative bubble with investors reselling the collectibles back and forth while regular everyday collectors are priced out of their hobby. From my perspective, I'm the most transparent person dealing...
  3. Sykres

I appreciate the criticism, I'll definitely keep working on this as intended. What other info do you think would be useful to put in? I thought about putting the source of the scene (i.e., volume, chapter, page #), but decided against it because it is far too much work for not much real value...
  4. Sykres

I listed it as a resource, yes. I've contributed there as well; you can find my name in their credits :smile: But as for how much I "siphoned"? Nothing more than the old card scans, and I have a note saying I would remove them if the site owner asks me to. So no worries.
  5. Sykres

Hey all, Sykres here. I've been poking around this forum for a while and sent messages to some users here asking about Berserk TCG. Over the last year I've done a lot of work regarding cataloguing the card variations and tracking the market. I want to share some of the info I've gathered and...
  6. Sykres

Hi Whtiehawk, I've been searching back through the site history for old posts about the TCG. I...

Hi Whtiehawk, I've been searching back through the site history for old posts about the TCG. I know it's a longshot, but I'm wondering if you still had any TCG singles or product you're willing to sell. I've been collecting for about a year and am getting to the point where the only stuff...
  7. Sykres

Hi Amano, I know this is an old post...

Hi Amano, I know this is an old post (https://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?threads/wtb-berserk-tcg-stuff.15147/post-243996), but I'm wondering if you still had those vending machine (gacha) cards or anything else still? I've been collecting the TCG for about a year and am done with most...
  8. Sykres

Looking to buy or trade Berserk trading cards

Hey Lumiere, dang I wish I had anything you were looking for. It seems you're much further along in your collection than most of the collectors I've come across.
  9. Sykres

Sure! I've you're interested in seeing what I have scanned so far: bk1 HD Scans bk2 HD Scans bk3 HD Scans bk4 HD Scans bk5 HD Scans <-- This one is empty, but I have about 50 bk5 cards on my desk waiting to be scanned in. Bonus: Some examples of English cards using the old scans (You can see...
  10. Sykres

Hey all, I started collecting these cards so I could produce high quality scans. As such, I'm really only interested in non-holographic cards. I have a pretty detailed spreadsheet that includes image links and estimated prices: Here. I'm open to selling but mostly interested in trading...
  11. Sykres

I found a sealed TCG box!

I only have commons/uncommons from bk5, so everything else in the box is net new for me, and I'd probably sell/trade the duplicates to recoup the cost. I agree it seems overpriced, but I've not seen a better deal this year other than single bk2 boosters on suruga-ya. If you've got a lead on a...
  12. Sykres

I found a sealed TCG box!

I'm seriously considering taking out a loan to buy that box. :???:
  13. Sykres

Looking for Berserk TCG!

Hey. I don't have the card you're looking for but I'm also collecting. May as well throw my spreadsheet here as well (still a work in progress of course. Lists all my extras, cards I need, and estimated prices in USD...
Top Bottom