Tabris's latest activity

• Tabris
    Tabris reacted to rasputin's post in the thread The Big Berserk Exhibition with Like Like.
    Long time lurker, not really one for posting, but I have enjoyed this site tremendously over the years. Thank you all for such a great...
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to Pili's post in the thread A tribute to Miura with Like Like.
    Hi guys, Here's a humble tribute to Kentarō Miura featuring one of my favorite characters. Aaz gave me the idea for the background, to...
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread The Big Berserk Exhibition with Like Like.
    I edited your post to make that link non-clickable, @Death May Die. It's good to have the reference but I'd rather not send traffic...
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to -cause's post in the thread Episode 364 with Like Like.
    I got my print magazine in the mail yesterday and probably spent over an hour taking my time with the episode. It was very nice. The...
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to Walter's post in the thread SK Net Pets with Like Like.
    Hecate (a black cat, so we named her after the Greek goddess of witchcraft—Hex for short :carcus: ) Bodhi (short for Bodhisattva)
  • Tabris
    Tabris replied to the thread What are you reading?.
    Chainsaw Man is such a wild ride. Love that manga so far (read the first 6 that are out)! Currently finishing off Spice & Wolf novel 13...
  • Tabris
    Well I guess that's the thing: it apparently couldn't continue without Miura. While he generously had chosen to present it as merely...
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 364 with Like Like.
    And may his legacy live forever.
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to Beast of Darkness's post in the thread Episode 364 with Like Like.
    The ending hit me hard... I feel like a kid. Realizing that I won't see my favourite characters ever again... Having to say goodbye to...
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 364 with Like Like.
    Thank you Vslayder. Nothing surprising. Episode (not chapter, damnit!) 364's inking wasn't fully done, so the assistants completed it...
  • Tabris
    Tabris replied to the thread What Are You Playing?.
    The Halloween decorations were out at Dollarama, so that was enough for me to decide it was spooky times for gaming. So I started with...
  • Tabris
    Tabris replied to the thread The Big Berserk Exhibition.
    Good god, I would shamelessly buy all of these.
  • Tabris
    Tabris replied to the thread My Berserk manga colorings.
    Absolutely love these.
  • Tabris
    Tabris reacted to TigerV's post in the thread My Berserk manga colorings with Like Like.
    hi guys i'm new in the forums i do manga coloring mostly for berserk and wanted to shear some of my works with that being said , here is...
  • Tabris
    Tabris replied to the thread Star Wars: Visions.
    Man, I hope this is awesome. I enjoy a lot of series those studios have worked on. I don't honestly care much for Star Wars itself, but...
Top Bottom