Recent content by Tabris

1. Tabris

What Are You Playing?

Been playing Bloodborne for the 10 millionth time. Had some lovely major health issues, and this felt unbelievably appropriate to play afterward. Also, Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster. Wanted to replay this for ages, but once this announced this I just waited. Damn is it ever a lovely trip...
  2. Tabris

What are you reading?

Chainsaw Man is such a wild ride. Love that manga so far (read the first 6 that are out)! Currently finishing off Spice & Wolf novel 13 and starting Maison Ikkoku deluxe edition 5. Grew up on Maison Ikkoku, along with Ranma 1/2 big time. It's been really damn awesome revisiting the series.
  3. Tabris

What Are You Playing?

The Halloween decorations were out at Dollarama, so that was enough for me to decide it was spooky times for gaming. So I started with Fatal Frame 2 again, to help get myself hyped for the Fatal Frame V remaster at the end of October. Hell yeah.
  4. Tabris

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Good god, I would shamelessly buy all of these.
  5. Tabris

TigerV's manga colorings

Absolutely love these.
  6. Tabris

Star Wars: Visions

Man, I hope this is awesome. I enjoy a lot of series those studios have worked on. I don't honestly care much for Star Wars itself, but I do enjoy it when it's good once every 5 years.
  7. Tabris

What Are You Playing?

Just finished off Sekiro again for the 'I don't know how manyth' time. Good god, I love this game so much. It makes most other action games difficult to play because they're just not nearly as satisfying. Also, been working on my Persona 3 replay. Probably around 75% done the game, so only...
  8. Tabris

Amazing "Berserk" inspired artwork made by annie

Good god this persons work is amazing. I love these so much.
  9. Tabris

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Mind in a Box - Lost Alone Ministry - Rio Grande Blood Nine Inch Nails - Ghost V - Together Fight Club OST Throbbing Gristle - 20 Jazz Funk Greats The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute Author & Punisher - The Painted Army David Lynch - Crazy Clown Time The Books - Lost and Safe
  10. Tabris

What Are You Playing?

Been playing a lot of Persona 3 when I have the chances to. It's been a ton of fun this time around since I understand how to play the damn series a lot better than when I first picked it up. Also been playing Fatal Frame 1 and 2 as Halloween gaming (Though Persona 3 has enough creepy shit in...
  11. Tabris

Movies you've recently watched

Bill & Ted 3. Exactly what I hoped it'd be. Silly and fun. Plus it hit the music nerd in me just the right way. It never tried to be more than itself. Felt like I was watching a 90s comedy in 2020. Briefly reminded me of what the world was like before it got abysmally stupid.
  12. Tabris

What Are You Playing?

Beat Sekiro for the third time. Holy fuck I love this game so much. It's so fun. But finally, I am Soulsborned out. I've played all of these games to death that I can finally move on for 10 minutes or so. So, since it's September and as far as I'm concerned it's the beginning of Halloween (it...
  13. Tabris

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

I absolutely love it. It's adorable as hell.
  14. Tabris

What are you watching? (television thread)

I watched Lovecraft Country last night and thought it was pretty fun. The racist aspect of it had some pretty tense moments. Sometimes scary, sometimes funny. The 'lovecraftian' part however, felt more B-movie-esque (not necessarily in a bad way, sort of more silly and fun). But as of right now...
  15. Tabris

What are you reading?

Just finished RE:Zero Book 13 Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Edition 10 Cells at Work: Code Black 5 All awesome for what they are.
Top Bottom