Recent content by Tanma

1. T

Episode 292

Nah, this is a capitalist world. Seeing from a non-fanatic perspective, that's it. Three-four weeks to do every episode is ok, but 3 months without giving any information about what's going on is a disrespect for the consumer, and that's what people who buy YA are in fact.
  2. T

Episode 292

It will be out soon, guys. :puck: Anyway, if I were japanese, I would boycott Young Animal. Things only change if it hurts in the pocket. :troll:
  3. T

Would Casca be able to handle the branded life?

You're right, she saw him directly in the cemetery of swords. And not only that, she touched him.
  4. T

Would Casca be able to handle the branded life?

I think Casca will regain her sanity when she sees Griffith again, and it is possible to happen only in the last EPISODES.
  5. T

Episode 288

I think Schierke has more admiration than love towards Guts, and such feelings are new to her, that's why she's confused.
  6. T

Episode 288

I just tried to add some fun to the topic. :) I don't participate too much but I'm always reading this section.
  7. T

Episode 288

Look at the face of that bastard, he IS an apostle. :miura:
  8. T

Episode 288

With 10 or 12 chapters per year recently, it's pretty obvious.
  9. T

Episode 288

Well, it really seems Miura cares more about the draw quality than letting us know about the history itself. What I trully like and care about Berserk is the historyline. But you're right, the only ones that have the right to complain are the real consumers who purchase the manga (and this...
  10. T

Episode 247

Schierke called Guts... she must be sensed that there are more than just (human) pirates in that place...
  11. T

Episode 243

That was 15 yrs ago... well, it's the same style, Guts had a bigger head on the first volumes... but i think it's just a coincidence.
  12. T

Episode 243

Maybe control him against the Hawks like they are doing with the big crocodiles? :P
  13. T

Episode 243

In the last four months I didn't read any chapter of Berserk, and now I saw that the story didn't move at all. And now with these 2 months of interval, I'm thinking of forgetting Berserk for one year :P
Top Bottom