Recent content by Te Ruyu

1. T

Map of Midland

Talking about that, I'd sure love to have a huge Midland map hanging on the wall of my room.
  2. T

Anime vs Manga - The Official Battle Thread

Personally I too was disappointed about the anime because of the way many events and battles were skipped. There was already a lot of action in the show, so the lack of bloodshed was not really a problem, but Skullknight wasn't even mentionned, letting you believe that at the end of the last...
  3. T

Favorite Berserk character

01.Guts 02.Casca Pre-eclipse 03.Skullknight 04.Zodd 05.Isidro 06.Judeau 07.Luca 08.Serpico 09.Farneze 10.Rickert And no, I never liked Griffith ! :chomp:
  4. T

Ishidoro Hate?

Re: Isidro Hate? As far as I'm concerned I was never bothered by Isidro's presence. I hardly remember finding him too annoying as he is an interesting comical relief in many disturbing or horrific sequences. That was hilarious and really enjoyable to watch him do his show during the cave orgy...
  5. T

Who is the sexiest girl?

1. Casca (mysterious and fragile under her appearance, strong but sexy body) 2. Slann (voluptuous body, obscene queen) 3. Luca (lovely personality, charming smile, nice body)
  6. T

Support Casca ! :-)

Voted ! Oh... Casca bathing in the river *_* The best piece of artwork ever drawn by Miura :guts:
  7. T

Favorite Volume?

Hi there, Well, I'd say that's a good topic to start with for my first post. I'm from France and I've been a fan of Berserk for two years now. Yeah, I discovered the greatest manga ever pretty late :judo: but better late than never, right? Answering the question... it's really hard to give...
Top Bottom