Recent content by Teez

1. Teez

Black Swordsman - on a bit of a budget

Dayummm, looking sweet! The metal textures make me happy. Keep it up! :D
  2. Teez

Teez's stuff

Hi! Sorry I haven't replied for a while (things got really busy) but here is a quick post for those asking about brushes: Like many people I tend to switch around, compile new and abandon old brushsets every now and then. Here's the one I have right now: http://www.mediafire.com/?wjm54tmmiky I...
  3. Teez

What are you watching? (television thread)

Ah, so many series I need to watch! I didn't really watched TV until rather recently. Caught up with Supernatural and really enjoyed Firefly, still need to watch Serenity though. And I saw the first episode of Lost just the other day. Fringe, Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica (love the OST), Oz...
  4. Teez

Teez's stuff

Ah, thank you guys very much for your input! Grail- Haha yeah, oil takes forever to dry, but you can actually be pretty fast about putting paint down. Alla prima painting is one of my favorite styles to look at and usually those are done in one sitting! But yep, some take months to do... But...
  5. Teez

Teez's stuff

Walter- Yep, it's all Photoshop. There are custom brushes, textures, and tricks to use that can emulate real brushstrokes rather convincingly. If you want, later today I can put up a screencap to show some of those brushes. I don't have the full res image right now to check, but typically I like...
  6. Teez

Teez's stuff

Bekul, glad to hear you might be visiting the chatroom more ;D Thanks Walter for the helpful crit, I'll definitely be keeping it in mind when I touch it up ! And Eluvei, yep there's a bigger version, but it's a WIP. I'll try to wrap it up next chance I get to work on it. Hopefully soon, since...
  7. Teez

Teez's stuff

Hello! When I'm messing around in Photoshop and chatting about Berserk on the forum chatroom, then of course I get tempted to paint it... so here's something from last night Looking forward to continue browsing the forums and to meeting more of you! (Go in the chatroom more, you guys!)
  8. Teez

Black Swordsman - on a bit of a budget

Looking great so far, keep us updated!!
Top Bottom