Recent content by Tell Me Why

1. T

One Piece

Nami's the only one who's thinking logically here. A high bounty on their head = more pirates and marines trying to kill them. She has a reason to be upset.
  2. T

Hard Candy

Did the girl in this movie annoy anyone else, to the point where you wanted the damn pedo to brutally kill her? They also never explained the girl's history or how she found out all that information. Overall, a disappointing film. Who wants to see a movie where one side is basically winning...
  3. T

Hyperion

Has anyone here read this book before? It's a science fiction novel by Dan Simmons which follows the the adventure of 7 people chosen to go on a final pilgrimage to a planet known as Hyperion, while the galaxy is at the brink of war. On the planet Hyperion, there is a being called The Shrike...
  4. T

Episode 277

Both download mirrors are down. Where can I get the episode?
  5. T

What was Wyald's saying again?

Hate to make a topic for such a miniscule question but what was the phrase Wyald lived by? Something along the lines of "Live live to the fullest!" or "Fun, excitement!" etc.
  6. T

Episode 271

Can someone post the pictures from the episode in this topic like they used to? I'm on a school computer and I'll be here just about all day.
  7. T

Episode 269

This is an interesting turn of events. I wonder what Schierke will find out while her astral form is inside the armor.
  8. T

Anyone else pissed off at the owner of this sight?

Walter is a tyrant.
  9. T

Episode 269

Damn, just get them on the damn boat already! Considering how slow these episodes are released, Miura really shouldn't stall the plot so much.
  10. T

Here is a picture I'm trying to color...

Strange, I always thought Grunbeld was blue in his apostle form.
  11. T

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

I read the volume last night. I wish those soldiers wouldn't have come as fast as they could so Guts could torture that guy a bit longer. I felt really bad for Griffith when I saw him in that state. I also liked how they focused on Griffith after certain events happen like when he does that evil...
  12. T

Episode 268

Always count on GNM's creative flare.
  13. T

Favorite Manga cover art

Why is Walter always harassing me? :judo:
  14. T

What are the chances of the Berserk artbooks coming to the US?

Have any of you ever purchased something online from Sasuga's Japanese bookstore? I'm not sure if it's the most reliable website.
  15. T

Nice opening picture

I always thought that was one of the best works from Miura. I even had it as my wallpaper a long time ago.
Top Bottom