Recent content by Tenchu

1. T

Colour Berserk Project

im back in action as i have been working like a dog at work, a bunch of coloured images will be up on sunday. later
  2. T

Berserk prototype

Re: Berserk prototype chapter well your not missing much, in any case, i have vol. 14. he's not exactly a pirate, as the kind that live on the high sea's. its mostly like the orginal with a few cosmetic changes. the mark of the scariface, pucks wings, guts armor, the location and size of his...
  3. T

Bloody Guts

now if we could only get them artists to some how colaborate together in unison and colour one full manga together........hmmmm, i wonder if any one has started such a thing, cough, i have, cough, pm me, cough.
  4. T

Lith's colors & tutorials

its really good, but can you do that 220 more times and finish off that manga? keep them coming
  5. T

Should we start to colour together?

well picked up a berserk original art work book, it has alot of the characters in colour etc. also it has the exact time line in the story, and some info about the characters. dont ask me to many questions as my japanese is lacking to say the best. and i can barely understand what is going on...
  6. T

yeah well i figure people are not going to colour cause they think its really hard to do. or they simply dont know how to set up the image properly so you can colour it in the first place. in any case i think ive figured out a way to do the pages with lots of blood on them. ill see if my idea...
  7. T

rather than yak, yak, and get nothing done, if any one is really serious about getting this colouring project off the ground come to my new thread, Colour Berserk Project, the first order of business, will be of course to have a colour chart complete with all the character colours, and the...
  8. T

Colour Berserk Project

Hello every one, I have begun the massive quest of colouring every berserk manga from one till the end.  I am currently doing vol. 4 since I didn't have the first 3 at the begining, in any case it will be a while before I finish vol. 4.  After which I will start vol. 1 to 3. I am not all talk...
  9. T

lol, i have a delema, does any one have a good image of what gats eye colour is suppose to be i thought it was brown, but from the colour illustations that i have seen they seem to be grey. can any one confirm this. also if you have a good colour image showing gats eyes colour clearly that would...
  10. T

well thanks for the complement, what i have done is reduce the size of some of the images so they are closer to the 1/2 meg mark, that should help some people with veiwing the image. now if you think i did a good job of colouring, i could even add texture to the image so that things look even...
  11. T

Hello every one, I am the one who coloured all them images you have seen, on my website, http://killx3.keenspace.com/BerserkColourProject.html i am going to attemp to do all of the volumes in colour, currently i dont have vol. 1-3, so i started on 4. also i will pretty much try put up an...
Top Bottom