Recent content by Tenfarther

1. T

Guts and children

I think there may be some parallels between the way guts has behaved with children and ferries. Puck got a cold reception initially, but his interaction with chicchi seemed to shed light on why he behaved the way he did. I think it may be more the case that Guts fears getting any people...
  2. T

Berserk Saga Project News

I like it better than all those articles praising its greatness. Reminds me of when Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull came out. Gawd, thinking of those reviews still gives me migraines. :schierke:
  3. T

Why is Guts' hair now white?

I think it is an interesting question in that Guts has sustained a lot of physical and spiritual trauma leading up to that event, as with slan, yet his hair remained normal. As walter has said, it is a common thing to believe in, almost in a societal manner, as I don't think it has ever been...
  4. T

Art Talk

I went to the Art Institute of Chicago yesterday and managed to get some pretty decent pictures (and exercise). I was surprised to see that they had an artist that I have recently become interested in, Kara Walker, on display. Unfortunately it was the only area that was not to be photographed...
  5. T

World Tree Merger Speculation

The way I always saw things is that Femto is like an extension of the IOE's will. Like IOE's appendage or sorts, perhaps like a hand. :slan:
  6. T

It's almost fascinating to think of all the changes, especially when you think of how difficult it will be to fix them in order to bring context to any later scenes (not that I am convinced that this project will continue with poor sales). The skull knight is given the power now to change day...
  7. T

Guts' impossible task

:ganishka: I'm surprised nobody has said this sooner. You can add too when Guts hurts Ganishka's apostle form after every attack, other than griffith/femto's power himself, proved fruitless. They are pretty specific that it is no ordinary sword.
  8. T

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 16

Great podcast guys! As always.. On the prometheus note, I have to say I was also disappointing. Charlize Theron's acting in particular came off very artificial. I also didn't like how it was more or less a rehash of the same scenes from Alien, nothing new or original in the same dramatic...
  9. T

My thoughts exactly. I've been thinking this since the first berserk movie trailers were released, their eyes in particular.
  10. T

Irvine's apostle form, and others in Griffith's army

Hate to revive this old thread, but was it not explicitly explained in volume 34, page 115 that the cloud form of the emperor is indeed his apostle form? When the Emperor was assassinated after drinking poison, he reaches for his Behelit and is then transformed into the cloud apparition.
  11. T

Episode 322

I was thinking the same thing, however, I was thinking maybe along the lines of schierke's having to use her powers to help guts.. perhaps the sea god senses this and is attempting to disrupt guts's activities through reaching her.
  12. T

Episode 320

I'm sorry, but you are really making a stretch here in pretending you know the true motives of the Sea God. Also, I don't see why you think the Sea God would need to bring them to the island in order to feed on them and turn them into tentacles. The Pirates (in human form) never made it to...
Top Bottom