Recent content by Tenro

1. T

What if Griffith is right? (only up-to-date fans should read this)

But their intentions don't matter. What the Godhand want means nothing, since the Idea is in complete control of the scenario. The Idea wants Griffith to follow his dream, and he will not let any creature, much less his own Godhand, interfere with that. EDIT: Okay, that's assuming that the Idea...
  2. T

What if Griffith is right? (only up-to-date fans should read this)

They wouldn't be Godhand if they weren't going to follow the Idea's plan. Griffith is the culmination of Idea's work, so I doubt it'd have Godhand in place to screw it up now. In fact, I'm sure of it. They will not turn on Griffith, not as they are now.
  3. T

Berserk Figs by Todd McFarlane

Ooh, I have to say that I'm on the fence about this... at first. I remember the great designs that pop up from McFarlane Studios, some of the impressive figure/statue hybrids I had. Then... I think of Berserk. The themes, designs, and feel of Berserk; nope, I just don't so, guys. It wouldn't...
  4. T

Silent Hill: The Movie!

Well, I sprechen a reasonable amount of German, but all I see is a red 'x.' :chomp:
  5. T

Is Guts' Beherit for him?

Well, "not pessimisic" isn't the same as happy, or even positive; it's a term Miura-san no doubt chose for its ambiguous meaning. As for a Caska apostle, I don't think that it's in the cards at all. It relies on too many random speculations, not the least of which being that a branded one can...
  6. T

SK Net Pets

*shudder* Guh. In my world view, the only reason a 'pet' spider doesn't eat you is because it's not big enough. I can't see that as a pet, but hey. I've got myself a real sweetheart of a golden retirever named Ferdinand, or Ferd for short. He's about thirteen, and his health is starting to go...
  7. T

Episode 1 of the anime, about the beherit

...But at the same time, the Idea seems to have a bit of a sense of drama, putting beherits into pivotal situations. It just seems a touch unlikely that we won't see it activated before the end of the series, whether it's used by one of Guts' group or not. I wouldn't be surprised to see Guts...
  8. T

Estimated Character Ages

If you check the timeline elsewhere on the site, you can get a pretty good idea of Griffith, Guts, and Casca's ages. But for the record, I believe you're in the right ballpark.
  9. T

Just how screwed up is Guts?

:isidro: Okay, that was a bit scary. Seriously though, there was a point there. You can't think of Guts in such strict terms, I my opinion he's one of the most human characters in Berserk. He feels more deeply than just about anybody else around him, and lives by his passions, which sometimes...
  10. T

Is Daiba an Apostle?

Well, I've been playing Sword of the Berserk lately, and I think that a comparison (or contrast, more likely) with the Mandragora/Plant Apostle might be due. Like with Zondark (and Mozgus, I believe), the Mandragorans retained little, if any, individual will and intellect. However, these Kushan...
  11. T

Favorite Godhand?

Void, because I tend to appreciate those mastermind types, and he always seems to know more than just about anyone else in the room. Plus, he's the archrival of my favorite character. :badbone:
  12. T

Soul Calibur III

Well, the people who would generally know(and tended to play her) say that she's not as powerful, but still good. I'm more a fan of the stronger types, so I'm not complaining much, but I don't notice too much of a difference. Also, there are plenty of fast characters this time around.
  13. T

Berserker Armor: Do more exist?

You know, that's a point I hadn't considered. It does seem that people in addition to not seeing the supernatural elements around them, they also seem prone to forgetting them as well. And of course, Guts' style has been that of a berserker long before he got the armor.
  14. T

Berserker Armor: Do more exist?

I can't see there being others out there simply because they would have had enough of an impact on history for people to know about them. Serpico's story aside, especially since he never refers to the actual armor, there aren't tales of madmen in matching suits of scary looking armor, which I...
  15. T

Guts' end

Okay, not only is this patronizing(to someone who is well respected on this board), you missed his point. He was saying that your idea(like the SK from the future thread) is so far out of left field that it cannot be discussed with any kind of reference from the series, meaning that no theory...
Top Bottom