Recent content by ThaBlackSwordsman

1. T

Has there been any news on berserk license? If so, post here!

http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/books-domestic-manga-berserk.html i found this while searching anime nation... why does it say a third one? i dont see one licensed on DH's site... is this just the company hoping for a third? or can this be real?
  2. T

I would assume sales are well since all the places i have gone to in a while (not at the moment) were sold out as i looked. and my barnes and nobles ordered 13 copies and they were all gone, and a lot of people said it was sold out on the info on berserk thread
  3. T

Just curious to know if DH will be licensing the rest... current sales are way up, so i dont see why not... but any official news w/ links?
  4. T

Teh best name on teh board thread

Who has the best name? I'm quite partial to mangykids. its just flows so well
  5. T

Revival of Berserk ABC's

Maybe everyone might try this again. It's simple, The first post starts off with someone starting with the letter A with something berserk related, then the next is posted with the next letter of the alphabet related. Example: A is for Apple Next poster: B is for Bad ass. Next: c is for caska...
  6. T

Is it gay to call guts sexy?

darn... :'(
  7. T

Is it gay to call guts sexy?

I was showing two of my friends berserk last week, and when i showed them a picture of guts just being his badass self, they said he looks cool, and i said yeah, hes such a sexy man. then they said that that was worthy of a gay comment. would anyone else consider this a gay comment? Its not that...
  8. T

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

i got a stomachache from it and blew up. thankfully my nuts took most of the blow, so im ok. Its deffinitely worth a rental though... its got good replay value, but unless your a serious player, itll only last about 8 hours at most without doing everything
  9. T

Griffith's face

The main reason guts shrieked is he forgot how indescribably handsome Griffith was, and got an instant hard on. Or griffiths bony white ass was just switched to be on his face.
  10. T

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Thoughts on the game and the ending? Personally i thought it was a pretty good game, being translated from a 2D only series and all. (Castelvania64 and Legacy of Darkness NEVER existed. I ate every copy)
  11. T

Bible 2: The Reckoning

Ya know what would make it even more lovely than it is? if it was written in verse text. ya know, so that years down the road, all the churches spawning from this book could easily tell you where to turn and learn a majestic life lesson.
  12. T

Samurai Deeper Kyo

i heard the manga was actually decent... so i guess thats a stay away? And i know what you mean by demi god... but i am a fan of kyo. I especially enjoy the soundtrack to the anime... i dont do a lot of research on this show though. But yet i remain a fan. I just picked up the series cause the...
  13. T

Have you gotten it yet

I still wait for my 2 copies of the first manga >:( i know i know, i still havent met the full amount of days required... but i still cant wait. and sure, im making a big deal out of something you guys read years ago... but still. Anyone got the english berserk yet? i still await the glorious...
  14. T

What is Guts' approximate age?

to me the picture looks like bathroom tile. I certainly would be frightened to have miuras haunting gaze staring at me while i am on the ol' crapper reading a magazine.
  15. T

Samurai Deeper Kyo

meh, i guess its all just a matter of choice. I enjoyed it myself... a thorough series, and i loved the soundtrack. of course, some of the animation was so cheezy, while others was quite well done. It may not be for everyone, but im certain that some people must like it... but of course, its...
Top Bottom