Recent content by the Astral Waterlily

1. T

What was Roshinu doing in volume 10?

Ugh, that's right! Well this thread is a total waste. I did a forum search to see if someone already asked my original question, but it was fruitless.
  2. T

Wasn't he killed at the beginning of the series though? :???:
  3. T

Wait, was it volume 10? I'm so lost now. I don't see her appearance at all in that volume now that I'm looking.
  4. T

In volume 10, I noticed Roshinu before the massacre. What was she doing there? Weren't they camped far away from her home? It'd make more sense if they were in her woods, and she'd attack them. Did I miss something?
  5. T

Female Trolls?

Why were the trolls hoarding children, anyway? I don't remember them being used as hosts. I want to assume they were just for food, but why not eat them as soon as they are captured? Stocking up for Winter months, perhaps?
  6. T

How did you get into Berserk?

About six years ago I found a CD case in the middle of the road, and found a bunch of scratched DVDs, CDs and PS2 games. Some weren't badly scratched, and one was a Berserk DVD. It only had a few episodes towards the end of the series, and even though I thought it was cool I didn't know what...
  7. T

SK Net Pets

Gollum: Smeagol: Both are girls, but I originally thought Smeagol was a boy until he went to the vet. I still call my Smeagie a boy, though.
Top Bottom