Recent content by The Awful Truth

1. T

Elfhelm: the stage for the next great tragedy

Griffith is using Casca's child as a vessel/hostage. Griffith lives in Falconia. Where else is Casca supposed to go if she wants to save/protect her child? Right now Guts and his party are not ready to confront Griffith and the rest of the Godhand. If Guts goes to Falconia now, he will die. I...
  2. T

I re-read the manga (the official English version, not poor quality scanlations) 4 times last year. But that's exactly the point. How Golden Age Casca felt about Guts may not be how the new, sane Casca feels about Guts. Because nothing in the story so far implies that we are getting Golden Age...
  3. T

And yet Guts and Casca weren't in constant pain when they were in Qliphoth. So the child needs to hide his true nature because his true nature is good? Didn't you say earlier that the child can't be evil because he always intervenes to protect his parents?
  4. T

Guts doesn't have to break his promise not to abandon Casca. Did you consider the possibility that Casca may leave Guts? We were already told several times that Casca will not want what Guts wants. Of course it can mean many different things but it's very likely that the new, sane Casca will...
  5. T

Why do I keep mentioning Episode 92? Because it's probably one of the most important post-Eclipse episodes in the story so far. We all know that the child is Guts' child too. And we know that Guts tried to kill the child a few seconds after it was born... and that Casca fought literally tooth...
  6. T

Miura said that Guts will eventually face Griffith in a final battle. https://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/5frta8/berserk_guidebook_interview_full_translation_part/ It makes no sense whatsoever for Guts to abandon his quest for revenge after Casca is cured. We don't know what the Idea Of...
  7. T

Their "relationship" ended when Guts attacked her. My point is that Casca has no obligation to be Guts' comrade again just because they used to be comrades in the Golden Age. Some fans seem to believe that just because Guts keeps protecting Casca she must be grateful to him once she is cured...
  8. T

She can't "betray" Guts, because she doesn't owe him anything. Guts left the Band Of The Hawk then returned 1 year later and helped them to rescue Griffith, and... it was all for nothing because Griffith betrayed all of them. The old BOTH doesn't exist anymore. After the Eclipse Casca never...
  9. T

Yes, Guts protected Casca and put his quest for revenge on hold. However almost everything Guts did so far helped Griffith and paved the way for a hypothetical attack on Elfhelm. The only exception to this is the battle in Enoch Village. I doubt that it helped Griffith / the Godhand / the IOE in...
  10. T

1. Farnese was written as Casca's best friend since Volume 24 for a good reason. Of course this doesn't necessarily mean that there will be an Eclipse 3.0 and that Farnese will be sacrificed but if it does happen it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. 2. It makes absolutely no sense for Casca to...
  11. T

Farnese qualifies as a sacrifice because Casca sees her as her best friend. And nobody can deny that Farnese is beginning to lose her patience with Casca. That scene was written for a reason. It's true that Casca hates and fears Guts however what the Elf Queen didn't seem to consider is that...
  12. T

I will be honest, I never liked Casca as a character. Her obsession with Griffith, her hysterical behavior, her screaming at Guts that it's all his fault after Griffith got wounded fighting Zodd. I know this isn't a popular opinion but Casca was always . She was always subconsciously hostile to...
  13. T

I'm aware that this may be what Miura has in mind but does this really make sense? You said it yourself, the new Casca will not be the Golden Age Casca. I don't see why the new Casca should "rescue" Guts from his own inner demons. Guts fell in love (and conceived a child) with Golden Age Casca...
  14. T

She has Farnese. Since Volume 24 to the latest episode Casca treats Farnese as her best friend. The Elf Queen warned them that what they will see in Casca's dreams may not be 100% true. Of course we haven't yet seen the official English translation of Episode 347 but if the scanlations are...
  15. T

I do believe that Casca is the character who is most likely to use Guts' behelit and this is why. The behelit that Guts is carrying is basically a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov%27s_gun There's no reason for that behelit to be there unless it will be used by someone in Guts' party. I'm...
Top Bottom