Recent content by The Count

1. T

The Moonlight Boy

lol sorry but, Well, there's fading in and out, then there's teleporting. You said im grasping at straws, but you're here thinking the kid just asks the spirits politely not to devour his mom. You're trying so hard not to be wrong I lol'd. It was a metaphor, is this all really going over your...
  2. T

The Moonlight Boy

Haven't seen any specter use that whirling teleporting ability If you can't understand what I meant when I said "rank wise"/"think royalty" then you're either, i dont want to go there.. or fiegning ignorance doing the very thing you accused me of. Avoiding the point just to get a "gotcha" was...
  3. T

The Moonlight Boy

You seem to be losing it a bit, relax man, this is pointless banter, it wont affect our daily lives But here's some evidence, the kid can teleport, control evil spirits and seemingly a forceshield(similar to Griffiths push and pull?) or that's what appeared like in one frame when mozgus shot his...
  4. T

The Moonlight Boy

well, being a fetus and bizarrely tainted, nvm with alot less evil than official members of the god-hand, yea, it does kind of suggest it's power wouldn't be comparable to a... wait for it, "bonafide" god-hand Here i thought you were the one nitpicking It seems that projecting comment...
  5. T

The Moonlight Boy

I dont/didn't, i put your name in quotations because i wasn't planning on quoting anything, but eventually i did and thus the confusion ensued I did mean the boy, but you are missing my point completely, the quote before had to do with the "bonafide god-hand" comment i had made, what i meant to...
  6. T

The Moonlight Boy

Right you are "Aazealh", good post Because he vanishes in the sunlight despite having a physical body, apostles dont have any problem bathing in the sunlight Thanks, but it was merely me unable to think of a better word at the time. I also haven't seen anything saying he "calls" them, it has...
  7. T

The Moonlight Boy

I honestly hadn't, but i see it now Anyway, the more i think about it the more sense it would make if Griffith did just morph into the Moonlight Child, the idea of Griffith being all sneaky is alot sillier than my initial idea of him morphing when he can morph into Femto, seemingly it's a...
  8. T

The Moonlight Boy

Thank you and good to be here :) The episode is Titled "Superhuman(Jnanin)" in the Dark Horse installment, and basically from what i've gathered Jnanin is a vast knowledge of the supernatural, it's a little more indepth so i'll just post the link and you can read for yourself and see that it...
  9. T

The Moonlight Boy

Don't you think it's a little silly that a bonafide God Hand like Griffith is being spiritually outmuscled/morphing into a child? Although i can see him projecting the boys soul so he can see his parents the same way he has those soldiers souls have their farewells. But i question the range of...
Top Bottom