Recent content by The Hawk Of Light

1. The Hawk Of Light

SkullKast: Episode 101 - Dawn of the Empire

Was that Grail that made the analogy between Nazi fascism and Griffith's proposal to fix the problems plaguing Falconia? It made me wonder if the Kushans would eventually be targeted like the Jews were...
  2. The Hawk Of Light

Quick question: where can I get that copy of Berserk for 3 dollars and something?! I heard on the podcast you went to some site and was able to get it for little or nothing and was curious?
  3. The Hawk Of Light

How Could I Improve the Grunbeld Novel?

How do you get those neat looking Berserk emoticons?
  4. The Hawk Of Light

My apologies. Didn't realize how rude I was being. I meant the bald aristocrat man (can't remember his name) but now he's liking Griffith now, how interesting. Then again, as you said, it was more on the lines of lack of acknowledgment I suppose... Quick question! Did you ever address the...
  5. The Hawk Of Light

I just love this podcast. The dude in the French accent had me laughing because every time he kept saying "Falcon" I thought he was dropping an f-bomb. Also! Really glad one of you guys pointed out how Griffith, who is basically a god at this point, is chilling down, maxing, relaxing all cool...
  6. The Hawk Of Light

I mean...I feel like I'd have a bad taste in my mouth knowing that this abomination got enough press to get a mother one when we could show the world that there are things that are actually WORTH money and publishing. I guess this is my way of seeing if a random fan can shame a company with...
  7. The Hawk Of Light

Well I guess for what it's worth I could focus on Grunbeld more since, ya know, he IS the main character after all. Of course I'll remove the unnecessary murder plot, since it has next to NOTHING to do with Grunbeld. I like the stuff they DO add for Grunbeld, like how he's from the bear tribe...
  8. The Hawk Of Light

Aw. Hellfire, dark fire This fire in my skin...
  9. The Hawk Of Light

Here's what I'm thinking: I want to improve the horrendous garbage fire that was that Flame Dragon Knight erotica hiding in a "novel" skin! For one thing, I wanted to start with the villain. In the novel he was a murderer rapist man who also happened to be a politician who "disliked the old...
  10. The Hawk Of Light

No name's colorings

I really wish I had your skills. Lookin' forward to more!
Top Bottom