Recent content by the immortal bob

1. T

Potential way to destroy the Idea of Evil—and some musings about the Eschaton

I always took the idea of evil and the entire point of view going back to the beginning of berserk as one half of a struggle. Technically there is an arrangement in place, that bets on the weaker tendency of human beings in certain space. However we see that Guts also finds strength in such...
  2. T

Guts and Corkus's relationship/interactions

all this can be summed up as Corcus is practical. Spritual self fufillment never takes it's place as the actual cause for the disaters in berserk. Corcus is more of a veteran, he has seen the wheel. That wheel is the world. This time, this season, he's getting his harvest. Does that sound...
  3. T

Episode 345

I just base it on the idea that, this fate was planned for Griffith but he had his own dream despite being fated to hold the egg of the king. I don't feel that this vision now coincides with his original dream, on a subjective level.
  4. T

Episode 345

I wonder if Griffith is interested in becoming God as well. Like he's fated to in some way. I think that while I am of the mind set of hating Griffith for basically not being able to handle the loss of guts, even though it's hard to judge and if they were better communicators and he hadn't...
  5. T

The Idea Of Evil's length of Causality

Are the apostles compelled to serve Griffith out of him being a divine presence or is it because it's in there wishes. If this is so are they free from the machinations of causality and merely serving him because he's more powerful, and they don't want to be killed like the emperor. Or are...
  6. T

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 2

Some of the best pieces of this episode were the moments where Guts outright brought up the trauma that farnese witnessed that led to her religious ways when she gave her answer. I think the rearrangement and flashbacks worked better because it felt highly referential in sequence. I felt the...
  7. T

Episode 341

Excuse me, i meant to say i think the boy is Guts and casca's child but my understanding of that baby is he was spirtually transfigured or maimed before birth. And never got a chance at life(incoming graphic description) and I'm not even clear if casca has him as a still birth or if the panel...
  8. T

Episode 341

I feel like if Griffith was a human born corporeally on earth who became a god hand and therefore a spirtual being and then reborn into the coporeal realm. Then if the moonlight boy is somehow the other end of that spectrum, is he a true spirtual being who is getting his first shot at the...
  9. T

About Branded Sacrifices...

Yes Slan's involvement seems to be another instance of temptation. I had forgotten he gave a specific reason for what he intended to use the beherit for. Very interesting that he still has it.
  10. T

Episode 340

One of the exemplifications of the great fight scenes that exist in berserk. They play out with all the tension and teasing that come in between them. As well as having both a dizzying effect and a puzzle like structure, that can keep you guessing while making sense of each turn and twist...
  11. T

About Branded Sacrifices...

This ties into a speculative trend that i have that gets fueled by the manga earlier in the series. I don't know if Guts can use the behelits, but i always felt a heavy theme that a big temptation for him was the question or the possibility of intending to. Not that i'm speculating he intended...
Top Bottom