Recent content by The Perenium Falcon

1. The Perenium Falcon

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

I've always faced death with silence. It's difficult sometimes for me to find the proper words for expression in the best of times. Yet, your words rang true to my heart, my dear SkullKasters, and I thank you for expressing what I cannot. As grief stricken as we may find ourselves, we really...
  2. The Perenium Falcon

What Are You Playing?

Shiiiit, I miss this game, haha. Still find myself thinking about it occasionally. Makes me wish I hadn't given up my DC. That system had some great games, especially for the time. I've recently picked back up Baldur's Gate 2 after a lengthy hiatus. Other than that, anyone around here dabble...
  3. The Perenium Falcon

What are you reading?

This is deffo on my short list of what's next. I've been on a fantasy binge of late, going into a solid second year of ONLY reading fantasy fiction. Honestly, I've never experienced such a deep dive into a kind of genre bender, but I'm loving what I've been reading and I still haven't scratched...
  4. The Perenium Falcon

How the Journey Ends

Wonderfully said, Griff. it’s a bit too bittersweet for me at this moment. I personally hope there is enough material to wrap up the chapter (script, sketches, close to finished pages), but I will have to be satisfied with whatever we were gifted with. this hits home, buddy :judo:
  5. The Perenium Falcon

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Aw man, y’all got t-shirts?! Can’t believe I missed out on this! :sad:
  6. The Perenium Falcon

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I feel like I’ve fallen into the cruelest timeline. How can this be possible? This has taken me completely by surprise. I read the news just before bed, and as a result I didn’t get a lot of sleep. I may not have been a regular member here for some time, but I’ve always kept up with Berserk...
  7. The Perenium Falcon

Episode 355

Coming off my latest big re-read of Berserk I couldn’t be more excited for the future. I’d gotten a little sentimental in my last post, so I’ll spare you guys the reminisces this time. But I will say, GODDAMN what a great series. Looking back on everything, especially the point we’re on now, I...
  8. The Perenium Falcon

Episode 354

Oh boy, what a time to be alive. After all these long years of struggle, it’s finally happened. I never thought I’d see this moment, and now that it’s finally here.... I don’t know what to say. It does put me in a reminiscent mood. Like many of you have said before me, I’ve been on this wild...
Top Bottom