Recent content by The13thScroll

1. The13thScroll

six general anime questions...

Yar, they made 2 parts. The Revenge of Jubei and Hell's Spawn. I know this because in my younger days as an anime fan, I thought all anime was "sweet" so I bought both parts of NR. If you judge the anime on the description on the back of th box it sounds cool. But then you watch and it sucks...
  2. The13thScroll

Lord of the Rings: The two Towers

Yar, the high point of my year. I saw it Wed. at noon, and the theater was packed. Helms Deep, jesus man, what an orgy of battle that was! Gandolf and the Ents etc were all amazing. Gimli was awesome too. C'mon he was funny as hell. "We dwarfs aren't good at running long distances, we're...
  3. The13thScroll

six general anime questions...

1. Jin_Roh is a very dark and complex story, and IMO one of the best movie/anime stories I've ever seen. A very depressing flim as well. It's a very heartfelt story of lonliness and trying to fit in, then realizing that you can't. Betrayals and double crosses happen in it, but never get too...
  4. The13thScroll

Which Berserk Character Are You?

#1 Gatts #2 Judeau #3 Caska #4 Griffith #5 Corkus #6 Rickert #7 Pippin #8 Gaston #9 Void #10 Conrad #11 Ubik #12 Slann Man, Corkus is in my Top 5??! Dammit, am I really that much of a bastard lol? ??? :'(
  5. The13thScroll

Serpico & Farneze

Jesus, they are related! They've got this whole White Stripes thing goin on I guess, sorta. :) ;)
  6. The13thScroll

new status/ranking system update

Man, who the hell wants to be that crazy bitch? It's not worth it lol. ;)
  7. The13thScroll

Berserk Rock N Roll All-Stars

Good call, but the piccolo sucks for a rock band. Oh well, I think Puck will become the guy who finds all the groupies and scores all the drugs for the band.
  8. The13thScroll

I need some suggestions. What the hell is Puck gonna play? the Kazoo? Mini-drumset ;D. I dunno, I'm at a loss here. He needs a part in the band and I can't think of a damn thing that a tiny elf could play... ???
  9. The13thScroll

SomethingAwful Berserk attack!

Well its all a matter of opinion, but I think SomethingAwful.com is always really damn funny. My sick and twisted sense of humor and mind seems to have a lot in common w/ what SA is all about ;D.
  10. The13thScroll

New Icons

Man, that Kelpie reminds me off Joe Camel.... I dunno why. The picture also makes me think that the Kelpie should be smoking as well. 8) Remember kids, smoking is only for cool people and Kelpies.
  11. The13thScroll

Fuckin A, Berserk DVD 3

Man, I hate the dub actors too. I find the dub painful to listen to, mainly because Gut's english voice is horrible. Shit, they sound like the voice actors who did G.I. Joe :P. Anyhoo, I'll stop bitchin about the dub, its been done to death already. Besides, I appreciate a good dub more than...
  12. The13thScroll

Shit, I almost forgot to explain. This movie IS NOT THE BRITNEY SPEARS MOVIE. In fact, it stars the Karate Kid and deals w/ the blues and having a guitar duel at the end w/ the devil's guitar player (Steve Vai). The movie is classic old-school and anyone who is or who claims to be a guitar...
  13. The13thScroll

Oh yah, I almost forgot... SkullKnight: Storm Trooper Helmet Xylophone
  14. The13thScroll

As a musician myslef, and being bored as hell, I decided to create The Berserk Band w/ The Band of the Hawk Horn Section for fun. Who would be in your Beserk Band? The greatest force in rock history. They WILL rock your fuckin socks off. Currently playing in select Midland bars and ritual...
Top Bottom