Recent content by The_Fetus_Ninja

1. T

Hi I'm new.

welcome to the meat grinder. within a few weeks all your hopes and dreams for life will be crushed. ;D
  2. T

Bush Wins!

I never said that they voted for Kerry because of P.Diddy.  Check the top of the page again Griff, that was Neoberserker.
  3. T

Bush Wins!

Because when people vote on over-hyped irrelevent political issues it leads to a politically brainwashed society full of citizens who vote how a mainstream media source tells them.  I think you're confusing me not caring who you vote for with me trying to convert you to a conservative or...
  4. T

Bush Wins!

um... sweetheart.  if you'd keep reading you'd realize he misspoke like he always does.  Big surprise...bush misspoke...that NEVER happens.  you try again, next time with the quote in context.  once again...its not an issue.  I already said, I don't care who you vote for... vote your beliefs...
  5. T

Bush Wins!

Hey boywonder, this isn't about me knowing politicians lie. This is about people making issues out of irrelevant things like some bs draft. Any other comments from the peanut gallery?
  6. T

Bush Wins!

Interesting take on that... so you'd vote for a party who proposes legislation in order to scare you into voting for them and then lies to you and blames the other party? Oh now thats just rich. Common sense might bite you in the ass some day, let me know. Bush is quoted as saying he'll keep...
  7. T

Bush Wins!

do you dumb fucks realize its the democrats who've proposed the draft or do you believe all ths stupid shit you hear on the news? http://www3.capwiz.com/congressorg/bill.xc?billnum=H.R.163&congress=108 http://www3.capwiz.com/congressorg/bill.xc?billnum=S.89&congress=108
  8. T

Why I hate so many of you out there.

lol  ;D oh dear, that was phrased too perfectly.
  9. T

Berserk voice acting

i thought the english voices were perfect for berserk. guts had the manly raspy anithero type voice. almost clint eastwoodish. griffith had the metrosexual suave I'm-going-to-fuck-you-over-first-chance-I-get voice. the japanese voice actors have too high of voices to do ballsy type heros...
  10. T

Try this shit at a SlipKnot Concert! LOL

hahaha amen to that.  all i can say is turn off the radio.  if you want to hear real metal go find some obscure bands that you've never heard of, at least on the radio anyways.  dimmu borgir, emperor, old mans childs, deicide, cryptopsy, opeth or exhumed.  Shit, even the newer testament got...
  11. T

Continue this story!

began to ooze
  12. T

Continue this story!

cum drenched condoms
  13. T

Aliens vs Predator actual movie clip

LOL... I noticed the same thing about the ending. I was thinking all we need is Ian Malcolmn going "Must go faster, Must go faster." I dunno, the movie had some decent fight scenes with the preds but overall it was merely OK. The first half of the movie is slow as hell and it took forever...
  14. T

Continue this story!

Suddenly a very
  15. T

Continue this story!

a drunkards dick
Top Bottom