Recent content by The_Revenant

1. The_Revenant

Episode 359

Sorry, worded that poorly. I was just thinking of how the long wait for her recovery has made it easier for some less attentive fans to reduce her character to just that, but now we're seeing irrefutable proof that the situation is more complex. I know it sounds strange but.. you'd be surprised...
  2. The_Revenant

Episode 359

The episode is a testament to how much care Miura puts into writing Berserk despite any complications he might have. I particularly liked the way he avoided reducing Casca to a love interest by negating the romance many fans were expecting. Maintaining the suspense of what happened at their...
  3. The_Revenant

Episode 359

It's been so long. Even if it makes total sense for her to take her time and "ease into it"... I genuinely hope we'll see substantial dialogue or thoughts regarding her feelings and disposition towards the state of things. Casca's still marked for sacrifice and the power of love ain't getting...
  4. The_Revenant

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

I've been a huge fan of Tool for about a year now, no idea how I never heard about them before. Pretty intense, deep prog rock/metal :chomp:. Excellent musicianship. If you look it up there's a couple of Berserk AMVs with their cover of Led Zeppelin's "No Quarter" and their song "Lateralus"...
Top Bottom