Recent content by TheAlmightyDork

1. T

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I swear, Berserk is cursed, anime wise. And the sad part is that doing a faithful adaptation wouldn't be hard. But no one wants to do it right. Skipping Lost Children wouldn't even be necessary, if they were smart about it. There are three parts they want to cover, right? Black Swordsman...
  2. T

Now all we have to do is wait for a new trailer. The news coming out lately has made me pretty damn hyped (I really enjoyed Psycho Pass and Bento). And it sounds like Miura actually has some power this time around, so this adaptation might actually be good. Hopefully.... *knocks on wood with...
  3. T

97 Berserk TV series now on Hulu Japan

This may not apply, because I use Netflix, but it says the same thing with Gurren Lagaan. Season 1, despite only having the one. You're correct, it's a convenience thing.
  4. T

Flaws in the 1997 Anime

So the new trilogy wasn't the best. It was choppy, full of bad CGI, and the only real reason I personally enjoyed it was that it had the name 'Berserk' on it. Everybody tends to, justifiably, shit on the new trilogy while holding the 97 adaptation to a high esteem. However, with the new project...
  5. T

I'm just happy to know when it's coming out. Now all we have to do is wait to see if we need our pitchforks or our party streamers.
  6. T

A Berserk Action RPG Fangame

Personally, I'd like to see something from before Black Swordsman The slug guy (I think he was either the Baron or the Count, but I can't for the life me remember) mentions that Guts killed more than a few Apostles by the time he got there. It'd be neat to see a few examples. Something before...
  7. T

Little Things You Love About Berserk

I think I just like how little "anime" it has. You know? Like no teardrop on the head or the one guy with the huge appetite. Shit like that. Puck definitely pushes it on occasion though, so I will give it that. However, I tend to ignore it and get back to the serious stuff It feels like a...
  8. T

Favorite Berserk Character Introductions

I'm gonna cop out and go with Guts'. What a way to start a manga, by having your main guy fuck a demon in the woods and have him fill her insides with his cannon load. XD
  9. T

What to expect in Elfhelm

I honestly think that if Guts decides to gun for Griffith again, the conflict would be keeping revenge out of it. Basically, circumstances would force Guts to come back (group included or not) due to the Astral beings attack Elfhelm or the Godhand deciding to screw with them again. So he goes...
  10. T

Movies you've recently watched

I watched The Departed and Snowpiercer yesterday. Both blew my ass away, and are two of my favorite movies now.
  11. T

Is the Beast of Darkness actually "real"?

This has always been an interesting subject to me in regards to theories about Berserk. Personally, I really like the subplot about the Beast of Darkness getting into Guts' head and basically telling him to MURDER EVERYTHING. But a thought always crossed my mind. Is the Beast of Darkness...
  12. T

Your most hated words

Privilege: too many Tumblrinas say that, and I want it dead.
  13. T

Music that you associate with Berserk apart from anime/movie O.S.T.s

https://youtu.be/-u-HCHCuHMg I always think of this song when I reread the early Black Swordsman episodes.
  14. T

Digitally Distributed PC games ON SALE Thread

Oh shit, seriously? I must alert the townsfolk!
  15. T

What do you do for a living

I, myself, am currently 19, and I am working as a Pharm Tech at the Kroger near my place in E-Town Kentucky.
Top Bottom