Recent content by TheAshenOne

1. TheAshenOne

What Are You Playing?

I have heard some good things about The Last of Us, I would certainly like to try it out. And my dad loves GTA so i always help him with the missions in 4 and 5. I didn't notice much to set it apart from the others except for game mechanics like driving the cars. Maybe it's the the final mission...
  2. TheAshenOne

What Are You Playing?

Thank you very much. I'm a huge fan of the Fallout Universe so 4 is one of my favorites. How do you like it, and do you use Mods?
  3. TheAshenOne

What are you reading?

Koontz is amazing just to state the obvious. I just finished reading Velocity by him, but I am currently rereading Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken. I'm shamed to admit it but I'm also finally getting around to finishing The Return of the King for the first time. I'm also a huge fan of...
  4. TheAshenOne

What Are You Playing?

Hello everyone, making my first post as a new member, and I figured this was a good topic to start with. I am currently playing Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3, and Dishonored 2 all on the X Box one. I hope to get a chance to play No Man's Sky and Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, soon.
Top Bottom