Recent content by TheBlackMist

1. T

Is there a black and white print of this image?

thanks folks, figured as much as I remember seeing it as an art video on the 97 dvds. thank you anyways :)
  2. T

Is there a black and white print of this image?

Hey folks I hope this is in the right section. I am trying to find a black and white version of this picture (for an art collage im looking to do) does anyone know if this was taken from a double spread from one of the novels? I know they printed it on a wall in japan but I can remember if they...
  3. T

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

still nothing on the EU store yet :(
  4. T

fingers crossed, ive wanted another decent game on my vita since the god of war franchise
  5. T

sorry if its been asked already folks, Have they scrapped the vita version coming out in the west? I could of sworn I saw it on amazon.com (I was going to import it to the UK as i knew the UK wasn't getting a physical copy) a couple of months ago, I went to pre-order it and it wasn't there...
  6. T

Movie Trilogy available on DVD at Wal-Mart for $12.95.

anyone? how much would it cost for the trilogy dvd sent to UK? that's if anyone was up for helping a berserk fan out :)
  7. T

Movie Trilogy available on DVD at Wal-Mart for $12.95.

hmmmm I cant see this on their website, is it still going for that price? id be happy to pay someone in the states to send it to me in the uk :ubik:
  8. T

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 12

I was a little confused though, wasn't Zodd suppose to loose a horn in a fight with Griffith? THEN he joins the new Band Of The Hawk? or did I fall asleep through that bit in the episode :troll:
  9. T

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 12

merrrg, such an anti climatic episode >:( >:( >:( the ending looked like a Disney version of Game Of Thrones
  10. T

Berserk 1997 Anime Blu Ray [ENG DUB]

If anyone would prefer a fan sending it recorded delivery from the uk, I don't mind stepping up. I'll wait for mine to get in, then I can see what region it is price for postage etc
  11. T

Ah looks like HMV is doing it to ok well I've ordered it so we shall wait and see
  12. T

ah now you see I saw this on amazon the other day and it says Japanese in the language, nothing about English
  13. T

:void: Apologies if this has been mentioned/talked about already. Does anyone know if the Bluray edition of the 1997 English Dub Anime has been released yet? I know its been out with Japanese and French dubbing but I cant find anything online regarding a current/future release with the...
  14. T

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 10

yeah, when I saw the original anime or before that with the dreamcast game, I read up as much as I could about it. As far as im aware this is like Griffiths second coming? my memory on why he is coming back like the original Griffith is confusing to me but then im sure it will make sense when im...
  15. T

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 10

Hmmm, not sure what I think of the new series at the moment, I feel the original anime and the movies had much better build ups and the connection with the character/s was better. This episode I enjoyed all the scenes with the behelit, I think Id be a lot more harsh if I got that far in the...
Top Bottom