Recent content by theblakeman

1. T

Zodd appeared in USA

The GANTZ ball will make an appearance and start recruiting people who die ::)
  2. T

Zodd appeared in USA

I live in Washington...now I fear for my life. :-\
  3. T

Greetings

YES happy winter holidays :-*
  4. T

MGS3: SE

Re: mgs3se I must say this game owned. ;D
  5. T

Anywhere to get Volume 27 Translated and All?

YOU GUYS CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT SCANLATIONS!
  6. T

Episode 243

No Berserk for the summer... oooh well, just means there will be a kick-ass new part of the story. Even though I was losing interest, Miura has introduced some interesting new aspects to the story.
  7. T

Official Sammy's Berserk game site

So that is what it meant by it being set right after the events of the rebirth ceremony, it was talking about Griffith's rebirth not the eclipse with the Band of the Hawk...
  8. T

PS2<BERSERK>NEW PICTURE

That. Is tight. :o
  9. T

New computer technology

Re:Your greatest act of courage Masturbating on a sleeping child, and it's funny because that required a lot of courage and also it fit with those other threads as it was the most disturbing event in my life as well as being the stupidest thing I've ever done :-*
  10. T

Episode 240

The whole affect of the armor is quite similar to the whole "Lotus" technique that Rock Lee uses in Naruto, where he removes the limits his body puts on how much power the muscles produce. But afterword, the armor has a dire effect on Guts as seen before. So if he uses it too much and too...
  11. T

Episode 239

Well, this really was a transition chapter, nothing to ejaculate over. The whole Serpico thing was cool though.
  12. T

Episode 239

Ho-hum chapter, just one of those in-between the great chapters to get the ball rolling for something big.
  13. T

Animal Rights and PETA

Vegans don't eat any products form animals including dairy. Dairy is a VITAL part of any diet and many people are incredibly lacking in the nutrients that come out of dairy food. Protein (Whey protein can't be found easily in most nuts and seeds, you need several protein sources for amino acids)...
  14. T

Animal Rights and PETA

PETA= People for Erotic Treatment of Animals ;D
  15. T

full metal alchemist

Nice detail.
Top Bottom