Recent content by TheClangingSwordsman

1. T

Your most hated words

I've been trying to get all the volumes together, up to Vol. 20 now. Nearly there now.
  2. T

Hi there.

I think the best thing you can do now is to reread the series more carefully. Speed reading a 37 volume long manga means you've probably missed a lot. We're all waiting for the next chapter that will hopefully come out in the next couple of months. :carcus: Berserk has a lot of depth to it and...
  3. T

Your most hated words

G-A-T-T-S-U G-U-R-I-F-I-S-U K-A-S-K-A In a way I actually love to hate those translations. I only read online scanlations so it's all I knew.
  4. T

Official Sk.net Weightloss/gain Thread!

I used to be very skinny until 3 years ago. I was still growing and I didn't really care about how much I ate. 3 years ago I started working out though. I had always played sports but I decided to hit the gym too and try to build muscle. I started seeing real results, even at 16/17. However, I...
  5. T

[DEBUNKED] Potential collaboration between From Software and Miura

I have brought absolute shame upon myself :magni: I read the article a couple of months back and saw most of the topics here were pretty old so I thought it had flown under the radar. My bad! :sad:
  6. T

What hobbies do you have?

-Lifting weights and going to the gym is a passion of mine. I was always super skinny and lanky as a kid so building muscle is new and exciting -Reading manga and novels. Very much into the fantasy setting but also like thrillers. -Watching movies and anime. I'm trying to work on my critical...
  7. T

Movies you've recently watched

planning on seeing La La Land next week with my GF. She loves musicals and got me roped in 2 years ago with Moulin Rouge. Since then we've gone to see Les Mis live in London which was amazing so I'm hoping La La Land impresses. I went to see Split last week with a couple of friends. The movie...
  8. T

[DEBUNKED] Potential collaboration between From Software and Miura

http://wccftech.com/software-president-hidetaka-miyazaki-berserk-creator-kentaro-miura-collaborate-new-project-rumor/ The article's source is an anonymous reddit post but with From Software's success of the Souls series and President Hidetaka Miyazaki's love for Berserk is this collaboration...
  9. T

What Are You Playing?

I've heard the exact same thing said by a close friend of mine. I can't imagine it'll stay at full price for very long if this is the general sentiment. Been playing a lot of Dark Souls 3 (the Berserk nods are great) and have finally gotten back into Elder Scrolls Online. So far ESO is the only...
  10. T

Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

Hey everyone, been on and off this site for a couple of years and decided it was time to contribute back. Just donated! Hope ye guys can put it to good use! Keep up all the great work and I can't wait for your live commentary of season 3 :ganishka:
Top Bottom