Recent content by TheGoblinKnight

1. T

The Skull Knight

ok, so i know im a newb here and well im already up to volume 14 on berserk and watched all the dvds. Too be honest when i read volume 13, I was shocked to see the skullknight save both Guts and Casca. In the beginning, when I saw the Skullknight, I thought he be pure evil... But i assumed...
  2. T

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

anyone has the ps2 game? I know this subject has probably been discussed before, but I been rather curious abotu this new berserk game and well honestly, i would like to know how it is and if it's worth it. :???:
  3. T

Where can I find some Berserk movie clips?

looking for berserk video clips...i already looked in yongs berserk page and night articnightfall...don't know where else to look, someone please help!!!!!!! :o
  4. T

Regarding the story of Berserk

I watched the 5 out of 6 dvd of berserk, almost done with the entire thing and watched an interview with the producer, and well there were certain things about it that made me think...Berserk really is not something meant for a kid, i mean im 17, i enjoy it and yet at the same time, i think the...
  5. T

China vs Taiwan

personally I think china has a right to tawain, but i think it should still have a democracy. and bush has no right to say he would attack china, that prick, the chinese are awesome! Even though they are kinda communist, Well i say theres a 90% that war will not happen...
  6. T

When Exactly does Berserk take place?

I was curious about what time period Berserk took place in. My guess is the 1400's considering there were cannons in it. Cannons if i recall came before the musket so if im correct the time period is 1400's.
Top Bottom