Recent content by TheLastMariachi

1. T

Shooting in Aurora, CO at a Dark Knight Premiere leaves 14 dead

Heard about this incident right before I left to go see the film this morning. Not much more I can say about it that hasn't been said already, but it's a goddamn tragedy; people trying to go about their lives and just watch a movie, and then some asshole comes and disrupts everything, and for what?
  2. T

What if the manga wasn't titled Berserk?

-I Have No Eye and I Must Scream -My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy -Vagrant Story Pretty sure those haven't been taken/modified yet. :griffnotevil:
  3. T

Episode 330

Guess I kind of jumped the gun when I called Martino a backstabbing douche a while back :farnese: Still, it's a nice, unexpected development (for me anyway) that I'm sure will play out really well once the episode's out. I'm also rooting for a happier resolution for Chich; I would say she's too...
  4. T

Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

Happy Birthday, Mr. Miura! Here's hoping you get to have some fun during the coming break!
  5. T

Berserk Saga Project News

Well, all in all, this makes me feel terrible. I remember when this entire project was first announced I was through the roof with excitement, and now the whole thing's left a bitter taste in my mouth. I guess it ultimately doesn't matter all that much (I hope), since the manga is what really...
  6. T

Episode 329

Well, that adorable little elf dying is incredibly depressing. On the plus side, at least it provides a counterpoint to Martino's actions in the last episode; after all, not everyone is a backstabbing douche.
  7. T

Hello everyone!

I enjoy it quite a bit; it wasn't my initial choice when I first enrolled, but I was always interested in both subjects and the curriculum for both tends to overlap a lot. At the minute I do independent film work; editing, shooting (nothing major though), writing here and there. You tend to meet...
  8. T

Berserk Golden Age Arc I: Egg of the Supreme Ruler [Review]

Having recently seen this movie, I've got to say it was incredibly underwhelming. Like everyone here, I had high hopes for it when it was first announced, and the little bits that were revealed over time kept me really interested. Then I actually saw the thing :sad: My major gripes with the...
  9. T

Hello everyone!

Hi folks! After a long time of putting this off, I finally decided to join the SK.net boards! Hopefully I'm able to add something to the already interesting discussions going on here. A little about myself; I'm 25, from NJ, and I'm currently finishing a BA in English and Film after a late start...
Top Bottom