Recent content by themorningmoon

1. T

I made some fanart of Casca last year

Hi everyone - long-time lurker and podcast listener! (Well, a year and a half - which is really nothing, compared to how long some of you have been reading!) With 355 out, it felt appropriate to post this art I made, inspired by happier and simpler times :)
  2. T

Episode 352

Indeed! The next episode is going to be crucial. I would LOVE this. I really want Casca to show some agency in her recovery. But whatever happens, I trust Miura. :serpico:
  3. T

Episode 352

In order to get the site to work, you have to disable AdBlock, I think. It didn't show me any ads, though, so I've just disabled it for that domain. Worth it, IMO, to see these pages in order! I got the spoiled for me when I used the Imgur link.
  4. T

Episode 352

The imgur link has the pages way out of order (or at least it did when I looked, and it kind of spoiled something for me). Here they are in order: LINK REMOVED
  5. T

SkullKast: Episode 90 - Mythbusters

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 90 Any idea why this episode isn't showing up in the standard Apple podcast player? I've been craving some new Berserk content (the hiatus pain is real - I'm not sure how you long-time fans have kept your sanity) and was wondering why there hadn't been a new...
  6. T

Episode 351

Totally missed that! Thanks for pointing it out. I would hope we hear more from her this episode - since she has progressed to the point where she can now speak, it would seem strange not to have her speak again this time. But then again, the words she spoke last time were so important, maybe...
Top Bottom