Recent content by TheRedShadow

1. T

Who likes metal music??

Big metal, death metal, black metal fan. Opeth.... Watershed in May, I believe... can't wait. Behemoth Dimmu Borgir Other bands, not typically metal. Eisbrecher Stahlhammer Oomph! Rammstein Pentagram ...etc
  2. T

Adventures in YouTube

I think it's funny, then again, I'm overly liberal... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmTkFGdsxb8
  3. T

Picture of an object found in 1872

In the first picture, there is a hole in the top, or what appears to be a hole.  What do you suppose that was...erm... is? Where a clasp might have been? I mean the very top, its peak. Where the design is. Looks like a small opening.
  4. T

Map of Midland

Supposing Miura was to draw up a BERSERK world map, and supposing this would be done in the near future, would anyone know what type of cartographic measure would be most probable for him to use? I mean, would he use a political variation or an actual geographic landform variation? Meaning...
  5. T

Where are you from?

Well, originally I am from WeiFeng, China... Not a nice place. :chomp: And I am currently located in beautiful Ankara, Turkiye. Been a long sojourn from this site, quite painful, as well.  Glad to be back and happy to see it continues to flourish! 
  6. T

Favorite Berserk character

Another funny character would have to be Isidro. Remind me of Onizuka(facial expressions). Let me just say I like EVERYONE in Gut's group.
  7. T

Chat Room - Now Open

Point taken. Then again, I was in it yesterday for a while, nobody showed up. It's no big deal to me, I was curious "What" its purpous was other that general chat and a social room, such as: Quick posting or the like? Thanks :guts:
  8. T

Chat Room - Now Open

Re: The Chatroom *falls down in SHEER amazement* I am BLINDED by your WISDOM, O bearded one! *bows down* :serpico:
  9. T

Chat Room - Now Open

The Chatroom Is it just me or is the chatroom rarely used? I'm on this site ALOT(kinda my job to do internet stuff, and game tester. I got lucky) Back to the point, I never see anyone in the chatroom. Any reasons?
  10. T

My new Tarantula!

Spiders remind me of Drow. Drow remind me of Lolth. Lolth reminds me of :chomp:
  11. T

How does Berserk incorporate Aristotle's the idea of Evil and the Klein Bottle?

Like Walter said I'd just look into the Metaphysics by Aristotle, I am currently majoring in philosophy and I am fluent in both these ideas. Don't think to understand Berserk you need to understand these concepts, especially if your just a casual reader or even a HUGE fan, both these ideas are...
  12. T

The Guts/Farnese relationship thread.

*Lapdance or not* Walter has a point there, you must take into context that Guts is MALE thus being that close to a woman after a long time must count for something, whether or not "he" wanted it with his surface feelings or his subconscious, he did "want it", though perhaps for it to mean...
  13. T

Who's your favorite author?

Yeah, I'll have to agree Blade of the Immortal series by: Hiroaki Samura is rather awesome. Anybody, I'm assuming you have, read GTO, exclusively? Funny stuff.
  14. T

Who's your favorite author?

I would like to know what some of SK's members favorite authors are. Mine personally are R.A. Salvatore, Michael Moorcock, and JRR Tolkien.(Many others, but this is to list a few)
  15. T

Machiavelli background

"Do the ends truly justify the means?"
Top Bottom