Recent content by Tirade

1. Tirade

WTB Berserk cards and Auto

Happens all the time. Buyers back out, yet you will still see a sold listing. Had that happen with some wrestling belts. If you look it up on eBay, you will see the non-paying listing as sold. However, I never made the sale.
  2. Tirade

WTB Berserk cards and Auto

Totally agree. The market is crazy high, especially on eBay. The fact that there is no best offer available for an item like that is odd. If she is a scammer, best offer would certainly be turned on for that Auto card. For this card, it would seem she is in this to turn a big profit. Cannot...
  3. Tirade

Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale

Honestly, it's far easier to give me a list of what you need. I have a fair amount of Volume 1 - 3 rares left. Not much for foils though.
  4. Tirade

Not as many as I did years back, but I do have some rares and common/uncommons left. What are you looking for?
  5. Tirade

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I feel like a part of me has died now that Miura is gone. I know I was never the biggest fan, but Berserk guided me through some truly dark times in my life. He will be sorely missed by so many people.
  6. Tirade

I do not have these cards unfortunately. They are Super Rares and not easy to pull.
  7. Tirade

some sweet items just popped out on mercari

That is quite the collection. Pity I don't collect auto cards any more. As for authenticity, that is easy: the konami stamp on the card proves the authenticity. You can see the stamp in the pictures. It shows up well when the autograph and stamp come together. I should also add the paperwork...
  8. Tirade

See the first post for updated info on sets and available cards. The only complete card set left is volume 1. Very hard to find sets after almost 15 years.
  9. Tirade

All listed sets on page 1 are now 10% thanks to 4th of July celebration here in the states. Offer lasts through the week!!!
  10. Tirade

Berserk Konami Miura Autograph Cards (SOLD)

Re: Berserk Konami Miura Autograph Cards for Sale EDIT: 4th of July sale over. Regular prices.
  11. Tirade

Re: Berserk Lithographic Art Work (SOLD)

Re: Berserk Lithographic Art Work (Sale) Sale price for $150 still on!
  12. Tirade

Re: Berserk Lithographic Art Work (SOLD)

Re: Berserk Lithographic Art Work The 3 way lithograph is still available. If you are interested, make me an offer. Needs a good home.
  13. Tirade

Re: Berserk Konami Miura Autograph Cards for Sale I have added a picture of the Zodd Autograph card in the first post. Like the others, there is a Konami stamp of authenticity for those interested. I have also sold the first Guts/Casca card.
  14. Tirade

Re: Berserk Konami Miura Autograph Cards for Sale I haven't received a PM. Might want to send another ;)
Top Bottom