Recent content by tokken_brz

1. T

Episode 289

Thanks for the scans, too ! Seeing the beast chained I remembered when Spawn tried once to take away his simbio outfit, they needed to hold it with hooks and chains too. Could this point to Gatts being addicted to the armor ? (I´m not saying Berserk = Spawn, please. It´s just somethig that...
  2. T

Episode 288

In the next episode Roderick will be showing up to his fiance.. Is it a good timing for those pirates find a behelit ? An Eclipse in high sea ? The Black Pearl rising again
  3. T

Adventures in YouTube

Competing head-to-head with Bolliwood, finest comercials you'll ever see : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI60MDJGxWE&mode=related&search= :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone: :badbone...
  4. T

Episode 286

Thanks a lot Saiya! Top quality as ever!!! I'll be idle for a few moments now (the work can go to hell !! burn in hell stupid customers !!!) Now I understand what you guys were saying about Azan's helmet, it show only his face's outline, looks like Griffith in that cage-helmet.. We can't see...
  5. T

Episode 286

They´re talking about Azan, I suppose ?
  6. T

Any other programmers here?

Well, 5 years ago I programmed in C and C++, in Borland's Builder 4 and 5, just for graduation works, never by hobby. Did all that generic data holders (queues, stacks, trees, hash table..) sorting algorithms.. anyway, I still can use pointers :guts:, but never got into serious projects, and I...
  7. T

Episode 286

Seriously, Panini comics Brasil is publishing Berserk here, and i was used to write his name like in the manga -> G a t t s.
  8. T

Episode 286

Cool. And the bag looks just exactly like Guts's, with a stick going out from the sack. And the armor looks really great PS: Just curiosity: Miura colors in the preview looks a little pushed to blue, dont you think too ? Probably its just color hue problem, in the scanner or camera used.(as...
  9. T

Episode 285

What a boring episode ! But i must thank Aazealh for the scans ! Suberb quality, as ever !
  10. T

Hardest video game you've ever played?

In Snes there was Battletoads, and Smash TV. For PC, just recently i terminated X-COM Enemy Unknow.. Top100 1° place IGN´s best PC games of all time..
  11. T

Street Fighter 2...

I was thinking about deleting this shit... so let it be , .. BTW , Aazealh Really good fanArt (or maybe editing, wathever).
  12. T

Street Fighter 2...

Its said, an empty head => idiot´s workshop. :guts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZurDfhSiuc
  13. T

Where are you from?

Belo Horizonte, Brasil. Nothig great to say, were not a beach-city like Rio, but we got thousands of pubs.. and country´s greatest woman/man ratio (almost 2/1). Third or maybe forth most important Brasil city. Belo Horizonte means "Nice Horizon", the mountains around the town makes the sunsets...
  14. T

FIFA World Cup 2006

fuxberg, can´t see why u hate Scholari so much.. People turned against him when he put Vitor Baia on the bench, and now... Ricardo owned England. Who trusted him ? We had the best players of the world. And our coach let ALL OF THEM ON THE BENCH.. Ronaldo, Rob Carlos, Cafu, Emerson, Ze...
  15. T

Episode 276

When he turned in fire with Shierke, his wounds must have burned too, not making them better, but maybe that stopped the bleeding.. a unwanted cauterization (don´t know if the word is right in English)
Top Bottom