Recent content by TriFrog

1. T

WTB Berserk TCG Stuff

Yea I've got some and I'm missing a few! It's been awhile!! I'm glad to see the TCG being talked about again though! Where have you been buying the packs froms?
  2. T

What Are You Playing?

So I just discovered and began playing Project Legacy, an Assassin's Creed game on Facebook. So far it's pretty basic but interesting and good at killing 5 minutes or so here and there. -Brotherhood players will be able to unlock 25 exclusive missions in Project Legacy. As players progress...
  3. T

Metroid: Other M

Well said Walter, thanks for letting us know. Having seen the story myself I have to agree with you esp about no "SEE YOU NEXT MISSION" = :judo:
  4. T

Dragon Age: Origins

True though it looks a lot less customizable at the start there, but I'll probably get it eventually. I really doubt that this is going to be bad, but different. I am too still waiting for Awakenings to shoot down to $20 or less... I did buy the Witch Hunt DLC though (mainly because I had...
  5. T

New Berserk animation project confirmed

If this is for real, there is no question that this SHOULD be better then the original, plus no reason to write Puck out of it :puck:
  6. T

What Are You Playing?

I went ahead and spoiled Metroid other M for myself, since I do not have a Wii and am a Metroid fanatic... I hope the game play is fun because the story is disappointing, and feels highly aimed at a Japanese audience, but keep us updated on your impressions. I just beat Dead Rising: Case Zero...
  7. T

The SK.net forum anniversary

YES! PLUS Tattoos! This is a good anniversary
  8. T

The SK.net forum anniversary

Has it been that long already? Happy Late Anniversary SK ! The traditional gift for 6 years is apparently candy and iron? Who comes up with this stuff?! :carcus:
  9. T

What Are You Playing?

Yea generally it is, even the super hard mode was generally easy since you already know what to expect but I am a sucker for the horror genre (or physiological thriller, this was) so I had to give it a try.
  10. T

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Oh yea, I agree with you completely! -Castlevania: Lament of Innocence was good, provided some interesting details about the introduction of the whip itself; was fun, it really was, but I still prefer the 2Ds -Castlevania: Curse of Darkness was interesting but the story was crap. There were...
  11. T

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

And Patrick Stewart? http://scrawlfx.com/2010/08/new-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-screenshots-showcase-hud Some new screen shots have come out; looks very nice but the first two esp. remind me of Shadow of the Colossus. The enemies look pretty interesting and dark though I am unsure how I feel...
  12. T

What Are You Playing?

Great game! Hardcore nostalgia for me. Watch out for the name change THIEF! I actually rented that game and beat it; kinda short but a lot of fun. The motion comic was also unlocked after you beat the game which was surprisingly a very fun watch! I actually just finished playing Alan Wake...
  13. T

Resident Evil 5

Aparently the original story writer had no part and wanted no part in RE5 so I'm guessing if there is a series reboot it will hopefully be him coming back and fixing things up.
  14. T

Resident Evil 5

exactly. He was a fan favorite character though and thats why hes been in mercenaries. He was just the guy to secure the T-virus for umbrella. First off I'm putting this as a whole spoiler because there are many tied in here - better safe then sorry. You need to read all the files. They...
  15. T

Resident Evil 5

This is probably true but a lot of people were upset that Leon and Claire were not in Umbrella Chronicles so this new game is pretty much for RE2 Fans and if I still had my Wii I would get it because I happen to be a huge RE2 fan. That idea is pretty good, sounds like it would b an interesting...
Top Bottom