Recent content by Tripas

1. T

Episode 345

I love how this series answer questions while adding a lot of new refreshing questions and expanding more its great lore. Awesome episode, like always. Regarding the "roads" and the World Tree, it's interesting to note that not all the forests have been destroyed. Maybe when that happens the...
  2. T

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

If we talk about apostles, Zodd is my favorite by far. Not only a great character but also one of the best apostle designs of the series. And that's saying a lot given the competitors! I simply love him. Regarding the creatures, I would say again the Kundalini (it's truly awesome), but for the...
  3. T

Some thoughts about Void and Skull Knight connection and some other things

While I must recognize that the idea of the brands not being actual brands is very interesting, I don't buy that a bunch of people were capable of creating something of the magnitude of a god. Even if we don't take into account episode 83, the series has been made very clear that whatever is...
  4. T

New Berserk Anime for 2016

I'm still skeptical about this. And not because the poor animation or some artistic choices, but because the story. If they keep focusing on making cool battles, fantastic environments and unnecessary cameos... Well, after all, Berserk isn't more than monsters and blood, is it? What can...
  5. T

Episode 343

Even with the bad news in the air, this episode is as awesome as we could expect. Well, seeing Guts swinging the Dragon Slayer is always awesome. On the other hand, I have to say that I love how Miura handles the classic folklore and magic themes, keeping it practically unaltered, yet amazing...
  6. T

Episode 342

I like that little twist Miura has introduced in this episode with the temporal affair. It puts very interesting things on the table. About the Peekaf reference, it's curious how the author has repeated the move he already did a long time ago with Gaiseric's tale, differences aside, giving us...
  7. T

Video Game Soundtracks

We could be talking forever about this. And although almost every soundtrack I love has been mentioned, I will also mention other sagas/games that come to mind now: Rayman Devil May Cry (original saga) Monster Hunter Red Dead Redemption Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. Beautiful at worst...
  8. T

Episode 341

That's why I didn't say his behavior is Griffith's. Like you said is reminiscent to him. Even Guts points out his "coldness". Beside that little detail, yeah, the child is just curious and wants to play and be with his parents, like any other... well, superior being. Good point, sir. But you...
  9. T

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Nostalgia is a pain in the ass! I remember when Disney bought the rights of the entire Star Wars franchise and announced the production of a new episode. My initial thought was: "this will be commercial bullshit. I'm not going anywhere near that thing!". Nowadays, with the release so close, I...
  10. T

Episode 341

Oh no, don't worry, I have things very clear and nothing Miura puts on the table will be disappointing. I just enjoy playing with these factors, but it isn't like I'm desperately clinging to them. The child has shown a Griffith-esque behavior and even his astral body looks like him, all of this...
  11. T

Episode 341

I have read the translation of this site and it's the same of my volume. The thing is that Griffith is questioning about it, not stating it. It's very clear for us that those feelings belong to the boy, but... we don't know if all of them come form the boy. Maybe Griffith is not only discovering...
  12. T

Episode 341

I'm not roundly denying it, but questioning to a certain degree Griffith's theory. Because that's what it is. When he is watching the fight between Guts and Zodd, he thinks that his feelings at that point were the child's and not his. But he doesn't say it as a fact (could I have read a wrong...
  13. T

Episode 341

Can we say this with absolute certainty? I won't deny the facts, of course, but I don't completely buy the Griffith/child inner division that even Femto establishes. Time will say, but from what we've seen for now, it seems that the boy isn't only taking control at certain times, but also...
  14. T

100+ 'Uncollected' Artworks from Miura

Oh, the volume posters... They could be easily the volume covers. I love them! Hoping we get a badass Rakshas artwork for volume 38. Thanks for this incredible collection, Walter!
  15. T

Episode 341

Great episode! But I've to say that for me it isn't just at the level of the previous ones. It was kinda "anticlimatic", mainly because the conclusion of this conflict was already predicted, almost step by step. Anyway, Rakshas has demonstrated to be a freaking badass (if someone didn't think...
Top Bottom