Recent content by TripleJMaster3

1. TripleJMaster3

Episode 359

Aww Come on, Aaz. You are not expecting a dark ending? Example: Griff plus his apostles rip Guts and company to shreds than proceed to have a GB session with Casca while the other members of the God Hand laugh/applaud. Skull Knight shows up just in time to say "damn not again".
  2. TripleJMaster3

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 10

I allowed myself to get some what enthusiastic about seeing the incarnation festival (not sure if this is the right name) animated. This episode shattered my enthusiasm and whatever fragements where left for the big finish where swept up by the previews of the next episode which show the...
  3. TripleJMaster3

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 9

I know I have been on the fence about this before but now I can say with 100% certainty that this anime was made strictly for people who have read the manga. There is no possible way that the creators could ever have expected any newcomers to have any clue what is going on in this series.
  4. TripleJMaster3

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Since I have never played any of these games I will reserve my pre-release judgement although I certainly see how it could end up being redundant. However, I was wondering if anyone here can tell me if there is any sort of challenge to these games. I would hate to effortlessly smash on Apostles...
  5. TripleJMaster3

BERSERK Reunion (2017)

I don't think a live action movie of the Berserk Manga is impossible. It's just that you would be looking at a Lord of the Rings size budget and pacing just to make it work well which is incredibly unrealistic. If I ever become a billionaire I might consider trying, but it would certainly be a...
  6. TripleJMaster3

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 7

Thanks guys. I knew I was missing something. :isidro:
  7. TripleJMaster3

P.S. Found the reference in the Manga, but honestly the version I read I could see how it might have gone unnoticed. Puck says "ahhh so Ishidori!?" "A Robber... Who Throws...Stones?" Still not sure where the meaning comes from so if someone knows more about it I would love to know. Couldn't...
  8. TripleJMaster3

Thank you, Sir. I knew it must have been, but couldn't recall. About to check the chapter to see if perhaps I had a bad translation or maybe just missed it. Furthermore, I was also trying to see if there was any truth to the meaning of the name since I can't seem to find it anywhere. At the very...
  9. TripleJMaster3

I would have to agree with most of the other posters in that this was the best episode so far, not saying much but hey its an improvement. I definitely noticed the awkward running sequence with Guts and Luca, kind of like he was running in slow motion. The one part that confused me was when Puck...
  10. TripleJMaster3

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 6

I am still trying to figure out who they made this series for? If it is meant to attract new followers I can't imagine how because I just visualize a teenage version of myself trying to make sense out of one of these episodes in vain before turning it off in frustration and confusion. If it is...
  11. TripleJMaster3

Guts' next showdown against Femto. Does he stand a chance now?

Yes and the only reason Rickert got his glorious bitch slap in was because Griffith let it happen. Obviously he could have moved, caught his hand, made his head explode with a wink of the eye, etc. I am still a bit curious as to why Griffith allowed it. The only thing I can come up with is that...
  12. TripleJMaster3

Episode 345

I must have missed this as I do not recall a specification on how time flows on the island. This is a very important detail and I'm surprised I didn't catch it. Perhaps It's do to a poor translation since I'm often in a hurry to find English versions once episodes are release, but am probably...
  13. TripleJMaster3

Episode 345

I must say this story never disappoints and for all the waiting the reward is always worth while. I think the main points in this episode were covered quite thoroughly so I dont have much to add. However the one thought that is lingering in the back of my mind is what events are unwinding on the...
  14. TripleJMaster3

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

Wow what tortue this whole process has been. Ill keep watching just to see if the train wreck can get any worse. Even knowing it would suck before hand could not prepare us for this. What bugs me the most is thay you literally cant see any fighting. There is no impact. Everytime they get ready...
Top Bottom