Recent content by Tristram

1. T

Whargoul: A Web Novel by Dave Brockie of Gwar

Read to find out!
  2. T

Whargoul: A Web Novel by Dave Brockie of Gwar

A pretty cool novel, for free, on the internet, written by one of the founding members of my favorite band. http://oderus.com/timewasters/whargoul/words/NOVEL.html
  3. T

100,000 YEEHAW

I'd like to take credit for about half of those posts even though its been a while since I last posted. I guess I have some catching up to do *cracks knucles and prepares the shiney red button for its duty*
  4. T

What if Berserk was about Pizza?

see this is proof that you can make anything be symbolic of anything. thread does not deliver... it is digiorno :D
  5. T

you didn't even make fun of it, stop being a fat loser and just try to enjoy this while it lasts because it isn't going to b- aaaaaaackc agrahrjbgjkd ;ljklnas asdssssnsa asd senmd help
  6. T

I think you are missing the point of this thread. You, my good sir, have lost the internet. The real purpose of this thread is to parody all of the threads in Speculation Nation that, while speculatory as what is implied to be required by the sub-forums name, could be speculated in one's own...
  7. T

The unholy alliance of breakfast cereals

well fluffernutter sandwhiches are not unheard of so a jelly and marshmallow fluff sandwhich might be good too. go ahead and try it! be adventerous!
  8. T

Speculate!
  9. T

The unholy alliance of breakfast cereals

i just made a cup of cereal with both applejacks AND capn crunch and it is brutally raping my tastebuds with its awesome flavor
  10. T

Giggitygiggitygiggity gig!

Yeah those look like pretty awful posts when you take them out of context like that.  I'm just going to drop this whole subject and hope you do the same. edit: I didn't revive it, it was the 3rd thread down on the menu...?
  11. T

Geez Aazy baby, calm down. I did a review of all of my past posts, and I dont think I am all that bad of a poster.  I tend to keep things relevant, if oppinionated.  I understand that you think your way works, and you are in charge so that works.  I know with some of the other forums I have...
  12. T

Jesus H. Gonzales, you sure can be dense.  Dont make me press the report button on you because I bet you'd feel really dumb having to ban yourself because you can't smell my freshly brewed sarcastic bullshit. Burp. Anyways seriously, get rid of post count, too many people use it as a standard...
  13. T

Arnold Vs Asphalt

14. T

but look at how many posts you have and you are a mod!
  15. T

Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers

not clicking
Top Bottom