Recent content by TRJJB

1. T

Skull Knight's goal and the extent of his knowledge

That's exactly what I was meaning to say. It doesn't. I just worded my first post rather poorly, hence the misunderstanding. Yes, that's a pretty viable explanation that went completely over my head :troll: Based on his knowledge of what was yet to come, I assumed that his "foresight"...
  2. T

Thanks for the response! Oh, so I've been mislead. So, what exactly constitutes a "junction of times"? Is it a moment of such magnitude within the flow of causality, where tiny, unforeseen things can happen? Because this is what Ubik said after SK invaded the Eclipse. But the way this...
  3. T

This will be mostly conjecture, but I just want to put out there something that's been on my mind for a couple of weeks. Skull Knight's first appearance is the most enigmatic one, but it firmly establishes that he has knowledge of what is yet to come, or is in contact with somebody who can...
  4. T

Coolest moment in ALL of Berserk ?

Most emotional moment for me happened in episode 117, when Guts sorta "embraces" Jill with his cape. For some reason, it feels really touching every time I read it. It's probably the way it shows Guts' awareness of what his life has become – it's not some grand adventure in a harsh, grim world...
  5. T

Griffith's reincarnated body

That's probably what I wanted to hear. Griffith himself might not be the best source of information regarding his new body, since as you said, the illustrations contradict his words. This further establishes that he wasn't aware of said flaw before the ceremony, and now his body has an...
  6. T

Griffith's reincarnated body

Hello everyone. Even though I'm new to this forum I thought I'd share some of my thoughts. English isn't my native language, but I hope you'll bear with me. As we all know Griffith shares his current form with the Demon Baby, and this predicament results in him not having full control over it...
Top Bottom