Truder's latest activity

• Truder
    Truder reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 371 with Like Like.
    Sure, let’s give the chapter a proper ending instead of a thud.
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 371 with Like Like.
    Episode 371 will be published in Young Animal #24, slated to be released on December 9. I'm making the thread a bit early because the...
  • Truder
    I first posted this on the SKnet Patreon in March 2022, now republishing here. For the first 10 years of Berserk's serialization, it...
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 370 with Like Like.
    Well that's for fucking sure. That's not the readers' fault. It's on the people who decided to launch this continuation like they did...
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Keratos23's post in the thread Episode 370 with Like Like.
    I said my thoughts on Casca earlier, but reading through the continuation episodes again, Guts hasn't felt like a character either. At...
  • Truder
    Episode 135: Refugees on the Western Sea(Ep 370) (1h18m) The aftermath of the island's sinking hits the crew, though many mysteries...
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 370 with Like Like.
    Only after they're done coloring the entire series (and/or animating it). :iva:
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Odysseus's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    I volunteer to do the art
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    What struck me first with this episode is the light it casts on the previous one. Isidro's exchange with the Skull Knight, for example...
  • Truder
    Episode 134: Disappearance on the Arc Island (Ep 369) (2h6m) Calamity strikes the island on multiple fronts. We're just one episode...
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Elden Ring (New From Soft Game) with Like Like.
    6/18 Build Right Hand: Rivers of Blood +9 Left Hand: Blue-Gold Kite Shield +24 with Barricade Ash, Dragon Communion Seal +9 Armors...
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to TheWillOfT's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    The broad strokes is what i cared about the most, and it's also what i expected to mainly see even though i did wish it would be more...
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    I can't help but address and put some focus back on puella's all-star, mic drop post: The non-word "traveshamockery" actually entered...
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    Indeed. Sort of like what they did with Duranki, though that was more like the initial story scope, not the “what could have been.”
  • Truder
    Truder reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 369 with Like Like.
    Maybe I'll come to compartmentalize the continuation like the Berserk prototype at the end of volume 14; it's in the volumes, but is...
Top Bottom